Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pucky...Monthly rants

Go down 
+21
Kodiak
Dr. Don
Wheels
ford
ABCZ
DubAllStar
suckallotofdick
SLEDED
JBoud
iCivic
TheDirtyFresh
alan_morton
hocus_focus
ITINT
KoryGTI
Sweetland
SMG
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
ubergeek
Munky
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Puck should we send one of the youngins over to your place so you can get out some of that stress????

Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:00 pm

I say we tie Ford to Pucky's deck and give Pucky a foam bat... oh yea... and film it, lol
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:37 am

Barricade wrote:
I say we tie Ford to Pucky's deck and give Pucky a foam bat... oh yea... and film it, lol

why a foam bat? lol!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:19 am

easy on the little feller
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am

SLEDED wrote:
Barricade wrote:

why a foam bat? lol!

so ford doesn't die after 3 minutes, lol
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

ok....so things seemed to be mended with me and Ford. We actually sat in the back of Sweetland's car and cruised around a bit the other night...even got free pop at the GreasyFuckin' Chicken. He still teases me about the wheel gap/heavy rake....I just wanna give him a nipple twister until he screams like a little girl.

Oh yes, almost forgot...on our way to Digby...Ford decides to pull up on me scratch You know, I'm gingerly cruising a buck forty in sixth gear. I signal a countdown from 3-2-1....I hear him drop down to 4th and VRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA....here he comes. He gets to about half a car length behind me and almost starts to pull...gets close enough until we are side by side.... scratch I look at him confused like utterly confused....so confused like a-foreign-exchange-student-trying-on-a-Sou'wester-fishing-hat-sold-at-Mr-Leonards-back-in-the-day-confused.....so I drop down to 5th..... syanara!!!! The next time I see him he's in my rear view cursing and swearing....needless to say, my DV acted up just after that and stuck open for a bit throwing me into limp mode for about 20kms...but it was glorious. Haha. This all happened when me and Ford took off from the pack. It was our quality time together and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thus putting an end to the grudge I had placed on him....in victorious fashion. Crazy kids and their VR's Sleep

soooo, things are moving along for most of the dubbers. Another great year for dubs. Well except for one, but we won't get into that because I'd be pissed too. At least there ain't no hood scoop anymore lol. Good to see all the young dubs at the meet last week. Jboud glad you're gonna keep her haha. And all i know is....all you Honda boys are not even driving your Hondas and summer is almost over. Someone better show up Timmy. that bitch don't even wave at ppl anymore. What's his problem?? I'm stoked for you guys to get your boosted Civics on the road before it snows so we can have a car show. So it's at Canadian Tire?? What date and time? Erkell...you gonna do a sound off or what??? I might bring eggrolls if Erkell does a moonwalk...

kk, who else can I pick on??? scratch
Back to top Go down
ABCZ

ABCZ

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 am

I'm working on getting a dub and winter driving this civic after a shit ton of rockerguard and undercoating when the body is fixed. So right now working on getting into an 8v mk2 Gti! Then I will hopefully be at the meets with a dub next spring! I NEED MY LICENSE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 am

Man...it's too hot today. Too hot to have a shit.
Having a shit earlier was like someone smearing peanut butter all over my ass. Now try to wipe that shit up. What a mess.... banghead
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
Man...it's too hot today. Too hot to have a shit.
Having a shit earlier was like someone smearing peanut butter all over my ass. Now try to wipe that shit up. What a mess.... banghead

too much chinese food....
lol!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Quote :
so confused like a-foreign-exchange-student-trying-on-a-Sou'wester-fishing-hat-sold-at-Mr-Leonards-back-in-the-day-confused

hahahahahahaha to much... lol haha
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
Erkell...you gonna do a sound off or what??? I might bring eggrolls if Erkell does a moonwalk...

kk, who else can I pick on??? scratch
i have to install the last piece of the puzzle in the fungi and then strip it all to make it pretty do the sound-stage tuning again then i should be able to do some shows for Garth since i have the only Imprint processor(digital EQ) in the Atlantic provinces (says the Alpine rep) Damn thing is fucking clear and impressive for what it is and for the price is not bad. yeah ill try to make it there lol no guarantee on the moonwalk though
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 am

No eggrolls for you then.

Kk...suspension is rattling like a bitch. I know you guys are busy this weekend.
But I can't drive it like this..so I'm gonna get someone to look at this.
This makes me want to give up modding cars altogether.
I'm at a point where I'm done.
It's not on you guys at all and I appreciate the help.
But rockin stock seems less problematic....
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

Ubergeek wrote:
No eggrolls for you then.

Kk...suspension is rattling like a bitch. I know you guys are busy this weekend.
But I can't drive it like this..so I'm gonna get someone to look at this.
This makes me want to give up modding cars altogether.
I'm at a
point where I'm done.
It's not on you guys at all and I appreciate the help.
But rockin stock seems less problematic....[/

Ive been thnking the same, which is why i may sell my car. Ive been stuck without a car since april yet im still paying for the car and insurance and the repairs, Im done working at super store as of wedensday night so i need to try and make money last untill im done school next year. I enjoy having a modded car, and getting new things for them but it just gets to a point where i realize i could of bought a brand new car and if i did have trouble with it well warranty would cover it. If i do sell the civic ill would probably buy a newer car just to try and avoid problems, Maybe once im done school and get a job i could buy another car and try again but for now its just causing me more problems then enjoyment.

Hopefully you get your car fixed and all stays good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:12 am

its definitly a pain in the ass to be modding your daily driver.... because when something fucks up... it fucks the rest of your life up

Pucky... you need a daily geek
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Barricade wrote:
Pucky... you need a daily geek
this is my daily...I wouldn't rock it any other way. It's far from "show-car" status so I'm not worried about door dings, dents and things like that. It's far from perfect (if you do a slow walk-around you'll see what I mean). I got it to where I wanted it since I bought it. I'm satisfied. It's just the little annoyances that make me freak like a little sissy. My DV shit the bed last March haha, and I just got my OEM replacement. I'm gonna contact Forge and see if I can get a replacement while I run the OEM one. But now all those hoses are gonna be dangling once the OEM one is in banghead Too bad the EuroJet re-route kit is sooo damn expensive...because I'd rock that.

http://www.comotorsports.ca/osCommerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_184_185&products_id=1574
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:56 am

Update: strut/shock SNAFU/rattles....has been rectified.

The strut/shock was not properly secure and tight. One bolt was cross-threaded and had to be re-tapped. Fuckin' cars....
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 pm

who put them on. obviously they must have know it was crossthreaded.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:13 pm

dropping the control arm is the proper way to turn those perches....if your setup has the perches on top.

rattles up top in the strut tower=loose bolt

my peers have spoken.... http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95634
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm

we need a new rant for this month cheers pucky your slackin lol
Back to top Go down
Dr. Don

Dr. Don

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Wheels wrote:

...Gynecology...
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am

Dr. Don wrote:
Wheels wrote:

...Gynecology...

haha...welcome aboard man, although Gynecology is definitely one of my most favourite subjects I would love to elaborate on, however with some of ATLmotor's members being minors and underage...I feel it necessary those youngins learn that stuff on their own....or in school. A fella can only give so much advice or "delve deep" into discussions about pussy....er in fact...just what makes a pussy squirt?? Shit, I saw a girl the other day with a Tshirt that said "Brown is the new Pink" Twisted Evil I love it. And I LOVE PUSSY.

But this month's rant is about weed....well, the lack of it. I mean what the fuck?? scratch I mean, I pay my fuckin taxes. I work hard on a weekly basis. And my relaxation when I get off work is not a shot of rum, or a nice cold beer. It's a joint. That's my vice. I can't drive when I drink. I love driving my GTI. These are my choices. Granted, it isn't for everyone.

And God put that shit here for us to smoke. It's 100% natural. No synthetics. No chemicals. I don't rob/steal from people to get another bag. I'm not robbing the corner store either. I didn't lose weight I actually got the munchies and started to eat more. I don't sell or traffic weed either. I just smoke it. But now it's getting scarce at some of my sources. It's got me worried for the simple fact is....where will it lead me to?? Maybe I should smoke crack. Everybody else is doing it. Or cocaine. People dying in this town over it/on it...whatever. It seems like great fun robbing/stealing/conning/lying/losing weight/watching your life fall apart right in front of you/feel like king shit/sleep in the same clothes kind of life. I mean I could part out my car and get enough money for some serious quantity. Then I could give my friends a free hit or two. The fuckin sky would be the limit dudes. Meh, I'll stick to weed. I wonder though...I wonder what my photos would look like if I took pictures while I was high on crack. But then again, I probably wouldn't have my camera because I would have sold it for some more rock haha...

p'z
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 am

A masterpiece as usual Puck! Thumb UpLaughing

I totally hear you though. I saw a woman sitting in a yellow car at Superstore today and you could tell she had a SERIOUS habit. Weed doesn't fuck you up over time like that other shit. Weed doesn't land you in jail like booze does, most of the inmates up at the jail made bad choices under the influence of alcohol.

Hopefully we'll be around to see it legalized.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 am

Ubergeek wrote:
er in fact...just what makes a pussy squirt??

I DO lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah you make them squirt mase you hairy fuck.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Megatron wrote:
Yeah you make them squirt mase you hairy fuck.

And babies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pucky...Monthly rants
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next