Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pucky...Monthly rants

Go down 
+21
Kodiak
Dr. Don
Wheels
ford
ABCZ
DubAllStar
suckallotofdick
SLEDED
JBoud
iCivic
TheDirtyFresh
alan_morton
hocus_focus
ITINT
KoryGTI
Sweetland
SMG
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
ubergeek
Munky
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Munky
Admin
Munky

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 pm

so does driving 60km/h up a driveway make you feel cool? if there were kids nearby i don't blame the guy for being pissed
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Shit be careful dude. Doing that kind of speed up a driveway might make you lose a trim ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:36 pm

focus_pokus wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:
it may be pucky's rant thread but id like to say
i hate people that think they are better then everyone else because they have religion and that they can do anything even when its against the law .....well they can go eat shit!! cause karma will come back down and kicks gods ass
ill tell the rest of the story once the police are informed
kk heres a story to tell

Monday evening i was coming back from town with my friends anyhow my friend has a 1200ft driveway where we always cruise up without thinking about it until that night lol i was doing approx. 60km\h and they have a neighbor who always causing shit. so when we passed super fast that enraged the man and he gave me hell to drive at that speed especially when kids were present that i understood and apologized for my immature actions any how to make a long story short he thought i was making excuses threatened to hit me in the face and my passenger then punched the driver door.

i made it as much as possible not to have the police involved but they were being pricks about it so i had to bring them in in the end. so now im waiting for the end result and pissed that i have a dent in my door that they don't want to take responsibility to fix cause they think since i was in the wrong they can anything they want to well screw them i say now. i went and got an estimate for the door it was almost 500 bucks
No speed limit on the driveway. and 60 is a normal speed for roads. jason's got the upper hand in this case. plus how is he to know if kids were present if he never seen em or if there was no sign
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 am

Jareddent666 wrote:
focus_pokus wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:
i hate people that think they are better then everyone else because they have religion and that they can do anything even when its against the law .....well they can go eat shit!! cause karma will come back down and kicks gods ass
kk heres a story to tell

Monday evening i was coming back from town with my friends anyhow my friend has a 1200ft driveway where we always cruise up without thinking about it until that night lol i was doing approx. 60km\h and they have a neighbor who always causing shit. so when we passed super fast that enraged the man and he gave me hell to drive at that speed especially when kids were present that i understood and apologized for my immature actions any how to make a long story short he thought i was making excuses threatened to hit me in the face and my passenger then punched the driver door.

i made it as much as possible not to have the police involved but they were being pricks about it so i had to bring them in in the end. so now im waiting for the end result and pissed that i have a dent in my door that they don't want to take responsibility to fix cause they think since i was in the wrong they can anything they want to well screw them i say now. i went and got an estimate for the door it was almost 500 bucks
No speed limit on the driveway. and 60 is a normal speed for roads. jason's got the upper hand in this case. plus how is he to know if kids were present if he never seen em or if there was no sign

ya but you drive a caravan........ so ........ ya......um what ? cyclops
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 am

this is what the cop said there were two incidents in the matter
1. me speeding up the driveway(which is my friends private driveway not the neighbors ) him screaming at me.(done cant touch that cause the man fixed the matter)
2. Him crossing the line uttering threats and damaging private property off of his property(that is what he is going to go after)

and no i dont feel good for what i did but that does not justify him doing what he did after the matter.. like i said not just me but the owner of the property never told me or his kids for that matter to slow down and yet there is never any kids up that driveway anytime.... that does not excuse me of the actions i had that night and like i told them i would be not going fast up the driveway anymore
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 am

SMG wrote:
Shit be careful dude. Doing that kind of speed up a driveway might make you lose a trim ring.
thats ok ill just go steal another off of a shitty vw
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 am

Easy now. Your out numbered lol
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 am

SMG wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
SMG wrote:

Wo calm down there Erkle, dont want to start no car make fueds here do we!?!?!
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
SMG wrote:

they dont make dubs with trim rings.lol
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 pm

ford wrote:
Jareddent666 wrote:
focus_pokus wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:
kk heres a story to tell

ya but you drive a caravan........ so ........ ya......um what ? cyclops
I drive a scaravan because i dont have enough money to buy a better car. i dont pay insurance or repairs either, only gas and what ever else i want to put into it.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:56 pm

ok boys...this is my rant thread Mad

Stevie...start your own goddamn thread about stupid things you do up people's driveways pls...
Clearly, you are wrong on more counts then just this one....
So GTFO.......

kthnxbye
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 am

This be PUCK'S Rant!!

"Back up, back the fuck up" Suspect
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:40 am

kk sorry thought because others had rants and threads on here did not matter but i guess since our lord here puck says so we all follow
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 am

hocus_focus wrote:
kk sorry thought because others had rants and threads on here did not matter but i guess since our lord here puck says so we all follow

Thats because we all know and respect Pucky... he's contributed more to this forum then you could ever hope to

as for you, your just a skinny little punk with a faggoty ass car... get the fuck outta here
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am

Now Now children.. lets behave.. can't we all get along ? Beer Beer Beer

Now puck you were ranting..
Back to top Go down
ITINT

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 am

Munky wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:

Thats because we all know and respect Pucky... he's contributed more to this forum then you could ever hope to

as for you, your just a skinny little punk with a faggoty ass car... get the fuck outta here

rESPECT pUCKY.....fuck that!

lol!
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm

now what really happened you were speeding cause your an idiot! buddy gave you hell you got scared try to apoligize but he wasnt haven it then when he threatened you ya called the cops. weak story lol

wont someone please think of the children
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 pm

eh Sleep children were safe they where just getting out of the car and there was a few hundred feet between me and the driveway any way puck rant away
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 am

hocus_focus wrote:
eh Sleep children were safe they where just getting out of the car and there was a few hundred feet between me and the driveway any way puck rant away

It can be taught
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:58 am

hocus_focus wrote:
dude, you feel as if you did no wrong....but clearly by your sissy antics it just shows you were wrong. On all counts. You don't hear about any one of us crying to the cops with some lame-ass excuse of someone threatening us....because we feel like we did no wrong. We all drive fast cars (well some of us lol)...but it doesn't mean we're all reckless and careless. Maybe it's because we are more sensible and mature enough to know the difference. Just because you're older then some of these guys on here Stevie, don't mean you are more mature than they are. Christ, my 8yr old daughter has more common sense then most people your age. Unless I missed out on why you called the cops on someone that was complaining about your driving skills...then perhaps you should start your own thread and stop cross-threading into my thread. It only makes sense. I mean really Stevie....even Georgie started his own thread. His first one!!! Have you started one other then your members rides one?? If you want results and a more in-depth discussion about this whole scenario....by all means, start your own thread.

Otherwise STFU or GTFO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

point taken sorry my bad....
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 pm

hocus_focus wrote:

So now i that i've heard the other side of the story, i think your an even bigger tool then before... Leland is a good friend of the family and alot of us on here are friends with Todd... so don't be a fucking little douchebag and make them out to be bad people, i've known them for the past 20 years and they are good people.... Leland was definitly pissed at your idiotic behaviour but you pushed him over the edge when you started laughing at him after he said you were driving too fast... instead of trying to be a bunch of little thugs, you should of apologized right of the bat instead of laughing and escalating the situation
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 pm

see when someone gets in my face with a reaction i tend too laugh not a good thing but thats how i am some ppl react differently him being a guidance councilor or whatever he does should know somethings of how they react i did apologized for the circumstances but that still does not justify his means for doing damages to my car on private property
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:34 pm

4 Easy Steps to Look Like a Man

1. Grow a back bone
2. Show up at his house
3.Slap him in the face with a white leather glove
4. Watch your ass get beat down

But you wont look like a pussy Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pucky...Monthly rants
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next