Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pucky...Monthly rants

Go down 
+21
Kodiak
Dr. Don
Wheels
ford
ABCZ
DubAllStar
suckallotofdick
SLEDED
JBoud
iCivic
TheDirtyFresh
alan_morton
hocus_focus
ITINT
KoryGTI
Sweetland
SMG
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
ubergeek
Munky
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ITINT

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:22 am

Ubergeek wrote:
ITINT wrote:
double boosted now Big Grin

ok...so how the fuck do I keep getting thrown out the loop?? How many dubs you got now? Is there a competition for buying the most dubs? Like I was taken when Marcel got his Passat. Then he lowered it. Taken for sure, even more so when RJ got that bunny. Then the slammage. Now a VR in his MK2????? That boy is off the hook yo. Dubs all around the boards. Multiple dubs per household. Multiple coloured dubs (haha sweetland). New dubs to the scene. Boosted Bug nice and clean. New wheels. Same old deals. Boosted 1.8T Mk2...who knew? Know what I mean? Shit, all I did this year was buy center caps for my potentially sold wheels. To think, I was gonna buy a project car but gonna get wheels instead. I got non-car related plans coming up. Looks like a lot of "stepping up" for Ytowndubs. Thanks for letting the peeps know.

84 RAB....91 GOLF( 4 SALE )......01 JETTA.(LOOKING FOR COILOVERS)...AND MY NEWEST MEMBER....06 2.0T JETTA Big Grin

WHICH BRINGS THE TOTAL UP TO 4 afro Arrow PIMP STATUS!
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 am

need some springs for the MK5?
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

4 dub crew signing in!

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Photo14s

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Bunny1a

Vaughn quit buying cars and get to work on my shiney bits!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ITINT

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:30 am

Barricade wrote:
need some springs for the MK5?
YOU GOT TO FIND ME A PIC OF THAT THING ON THEM SPRINGS
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:34 am

i checked...i don't have any pics...he didn't bring it to a meet much. But the stance was perfect if you don't want to slam it but like a little low and more low then stock, because stock ride height is just too gay.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 am

Vaughn likes boys Arrow Screwy
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 am

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Freecandy
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Megatron wrote:
Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Freecandy

i bet the neighbors like that.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:38 pm

SLEDED wrote:

Yes they do, but I think its false advertising, theres no candy in the back of that car. Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
ITINT

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Boost_Junkie wrote:
Vaughn likes boys Arrow Screwy
WHATCH WHAT U SAY! Arrow TEETH ARE HARD TO COME BY!
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Sweetland wrote:
SLEDED wrote:

Yes they do, but I think its false advertising, theres no candy in the back of that car. Mad Laughing

no but i left something back there.... i'll give you a hit... its brown but its not chocolate
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 pm

hahahahahaha shit that made me tongue
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:47 pm

okay to rant just a little bit.....

For all you geniuses out there who figured out that Yes I have to lower my rear coils.....

THEY ARE FUCKIN' SEIZED UP!!!!!!!! Have been that way since the coils were installed from brand new. Not really sure why a reputable mechanic (who did the install) would not put any Anti-Seize or grease or whatever the fuck you can use so they don't get seized up....is beyond me. I've owned this car for almost 2 years. I have asked numerous people (including licensed mechanics ie Benny Taylor, some guy at Coastal Tires when I was swapping my steelies, and yes even Downtown Auto's very own Steve Berryman). It don't matter if you use 15 wrenches the strut is still gonna rotate unless you somehow secure it with a big fuckin vice grip. Yes they are stainless....but they still corrode around the sleeves/perch. So the only alternative is to take the whole fuckin coil off the mounts and lower the perches with appropriate methods without damaging the threads. Sounds easy don't it? Only catch is I work 65hours a week. I don't have the fuckin time like some of you guys to fuck around under my car. I have other priorities like spending time with my child. I have bills to pay...otherwise I'd have a fuckin licensed mechanic do it. I've asked some of you guys to do it...but I'm aware you guys have other things to do as well as your own projects. And of course...some of you guys I wouldn't trust driving my winter beater let alone drive my GTI. Keep dreaming. I see the way you drive your own cars....and ummm yeah. Enough said. Btw this post was geared mainly towards Ford...the little boy stuck in a little body with a big mouth. I mean he's a nice guy...he just don't get it.
In another perspective, I just plainly don't give a fuck about my car anymore. I mean, I have the upgraded DV sitting on my kitchen table waiting for install. I don't own a jack so getting underneath is problematic. Ask me if I enjoy my boost leaks?? Or whether I like running 5-7lbs less boost then normal? Or if I enjoy my CEL?? Or how about the light that signifies that my rear lights aren't working after the LED tail install?? Ask me again why I sold those LED tails and if I miss them. Or....man those wheels aren't as baller as the LM's...Sorry guys....but my less then baller mods aren't done in bad taste but merely certain situations beckons it. Same thing with the wheels. Pfftt....you guys pay child support and spousal support and you tell me where your mod money comes from. Not to mention paying for a house and property taxes. Shit seems so easy when some of you guys still live at home. I'm in a world of hurt but I'm getting by and making due. I don't like talking about this shit to you guys mostly for the fact is....I was 18 once.....oh about 18 years ago. Both my parents are passed away. I have nobody to lean on. I'm going thru a divorce and at times it gets real ugly. At times I may not be in the best of moods. I try to hide it most times. But sometimes stupid little comments like "you should/need to lower your rear" really bugs me. Not because of who said it...but becuase I KNOW!!!! And after getting into it with the ex my car is the last thing I want to talk about. I got an idea.....hey Ford, how about you worry about the pallet on top of your fuckin car and I'll worry about my rear wheel gap. Sound fair?? Also...I don't need any sympathy shoulder checks for support. That ain't what this post is about. Just a rant really.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 pm

what the hell happened after i left the meet last night, lol
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

How's about this Puck, I'll drop off the mkiv to you after work on friday and do something about your rear end? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Megatron wrote:
How's about this Puck, I'll drop off the mkiv to you after work on friday and do something about your rear end? Laughing
i'll do something to your rear end lol!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
Megatron wrote:
i'll do something to your rear end lol!

can i watch.... Wink Twisted Evil Neutral pale Barf Idea
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Rj shouldn't you be out buying another car? Suspect
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Walker wrote:
Rj shouldn't you be out buying another car? Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 am

Puck.... those perches in the back, are seperate from the shock, so if you have a big vice, and lots of penetrating fluid, they shouldn't be too hard to free up, woulda done it yesterday had i read this thread beforehand lol.... and trust me... the Karthoums are very baller, they just need to be appreciated, they look sick!
Back to top Go down
ABCZ

ABCZ

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 am

I'd say the Karthoums are better than the reps plus I think they belong on that passat Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am

arnick1993 wrote:
I'd say the Karthoums are better than the reps plus I think they belong on that passat Twisted Evil

I couldn't agree more lol!
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Ubergeek wrote:

Btw this post was geared mainly towards Ford...the little boy stuck in a little body with a big mouth. I mean he's a nice guy...he just don't get it.
In another perspective, I just plainly don't give a fuck about my car anymore. I mean, I have the upgraded DV sitting on my kitchen table waiting for install. I got an idea.....hey Ford, how about you worry about the pallet on top of your fuckin car and I'll worry about my rear wheel gap. Sound fair?? Also...I don't need any sympathy shoulder checks for support. That ain't what this post is about. Just a rant really.

iight, i got the point. Later,
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Sorry I haven't come for your car yet bro, the weather has been pure shit for a month or more. The Karths are sick though. The first time I saw them on the car I felt they were a step down but the second, third, fourth (and so on) times that I saw the car I loved them, pure OEM+ goodness and they'll be tougher than reps, especially if you get them powdercoated like you were talking about. Very Happy

Anyway bro I know times are tough but we're here for ya and we all look up to you. Between me and RJ we'll get your ass-end sitting proper. Thumb Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:56 pm

thanks for the words Jordan. Means a lot. But I guess my ex shit in my Corn Flakes that day haha. You guys asked for it for giving me an Official Rant Thread lol....and a Sticky to boot haha. I guess I could have ranted about the shitty weather we're getting, but I'm sure you guys are feeling the pain as well. I appreciate you boys being behind me because that's what friends do. I just hope I can be a good friend back to you guys. It's hard at times for me to hold shit in. as mentioned, I don't like to bring my problems to the meets, so I just keep shit locked away until I explode online banghead . I'd never want any of you guys to go thru what I am going thru...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pucky...Monthly rants
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next