Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pucky...Monthly rants

Go down 
+21
Kodiak
Dr. Don
Wheels
ford
ABCZ
DubAllStar
suckallotofdick
SLEDED
JBoud
iCivic
TheDirtyFresh
alan_morton
hocus_focus
ITINT
KoryGTI
Sweetland
SMG
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
ubergeek
Munky
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Munky
Admin
Munky

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:40 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
see when someone gets in my face with a reaction i tend too laugh not a good thing but thats how i am some ppl react differently him being a guidance councilor or whatever he does should know somethings of how they react i did apologized for the circumstances but that still does not justify his means for doing damages to my car on private property

don't act like the innocent victim... the whole reason any of this happened was because of your reckless driving.. if Lelands 2 year old grandson had of run out in the road, there would have been no way you could have stopped in time at that speed on a dirt road... you said yourself that you and your buddies always drive like this up and down the road just in front of his house and he probably had enough of your idiotic, dangerous behaviour

Last edited by Munky on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 am

man I want a piece of this rant...but I'm too stoned Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 am

In due time pucky......in due time afro
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 am

man urkel you dont have any right to be laughing at anybody! what gives you the right to act a fool and speed past his house?
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 am

Walker wrote:
In due time pucky......in due time afro

i'm gonna give him some of this when I get back.....

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 3018298_2009062521011613cIu
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 am

did i say i was in the wrong like 15 times now but he warned me of slowing down i did thats done he went over the edge and pushed too far....(lets say for instance one of you pass really fast next to sobeys the manager gets out and starts yelling at you to slow down cause the customers are complaining you laugh now he gets pissed more off and hits your car, are you gonna say well i deserved that cause i laughed or are you gonna try to get him to pay for the damages to the car?
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 am

hocus_focus wrote:
did i say i was in the wrong like 15 times now but he warned me of slowing down i did thats done he went over the edge and pushed too far....(lets say for instance one of you pass really fast next to sobeys the manager gets out and starts yelling at you to slow down cause the customers are complaining you laugh now he gets pissed more off and hits your car, are you gonna say well i deserved that cause i laughed or are you gonna try to get him to pay for the damages to the car?
well, for one you idiot....i'm sure we are more mature to realize one doesn't speed through mall parking lots.

I already told you...most of us drive fast cars...there are places to drive fast and there are places that you don't drive fast. Plain and simple.
It shows your mentality if you can't decipher the difference. I mean, I know where I can and can't drive fast. No one gets mad at me and does things to my car because I act like I'm king shit.

you better go re-assess your life man....because Fuck Your Shit....
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

Ubergeek wrote:

you better go re-assess your life man....because Fuck Your Shit....

cheers
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:14 pm

and buddy most likely punched your car because he thought to himself " if i punch this pencil neck in the face his head my fly off his body, and thats a little too much for speeding, its clearly your fault ya punk. just suck it up, pull all the bullshit out of your ass and admit that its completely your fault, and we wont bug ya anymore, well thats a lie but it will be funny...at your expence...so i guess everyone wins, yay cheers
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

oh dont worry i learned a great lesson ' dont fuck with the life of others you may end up with more then you can handle'
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:59 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
oh dont worry i learned a great lesson ' dont fuck with the life of others you may end up with more then you can handle'

ummmmm suck up.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:31 pm

x2. chris you bastard call a feller once in a while lol
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 pm

sorry edit that one the true lesson is that many of you already have kids but we will all face the challenge of making sure that our kids are safe and in the security of the things we did that were stupid and dangerous and also of things that we will face in the future
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 am

hocus_focus wrote:
sorry edit that one the true lesson is that many of you already have kids but we will all face the challenge of making sure that our kids are safe and in the security of the things we did that were stupid and dangerous and also of things that we will face in the future

as soon as you have kids you'll understand.ok wait you prolly won't have kids.lol.sure i might have been a little stupid in my younger day,like before i was 20,but now i don't just worry about the security of my kids.i respect all kids because thats the way it should be.you do realize that ain't a race car you drive it's a focus.your car has nothing to prove.

i just had to give my 2cents worth since i felt left out. Barf
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:44 am

SLEDED wrote:

as soon as you have kids you'll understand.ok wait you prolly won't have kids

thanks feel much better now.... I do want to have kids Really....

Now off to the air show....Again
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:53 am

Bucknasty wrote:
x2. chris you bastard call a feller once in a while lol

ill give yah a call later tonight.

Now, no more posting in this thread unless pucky rants first. lol
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 am

les make a focus rant thread?
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 am

El Carto wrote:
les make a focus rant thread?
you already did do that like a year ago.... instead of doing that why not get more people to join this site
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:41 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Now, no more posting in this thread unless pucky rants first. lol
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Fuck your rules, because this is going to be an Rj rant:

I'm going to have to start pulling people over and choking bitches in broad fucking daylight soon. Some stunned cunt on an old assed motorbike was close enough to admire himself in my fucking mirror today I was giving serious thought to kicking open my door and grabbing the e-brake. Idiots don't get the fucking point behind me brake-checking them - it's the last straw before I follow you and beat you down you fucking retard. Yesterday it was a mongoloid fuck in FUCKING WORKVAN complete with ladder rack ridding up my ass. I swear to fuck I'm going to start driving witha 12 gauge to deter tail gaters / retards. FUCK CUNT FUCK PISS banghead banghead banghead
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Megatron wrote:

I'm going to have to start pulling people over and choking bitches in broad fucking daylight soon. Some stunned cunt on an old assed motorbike was close enough to admire himself in my fucking mirror today I was giving serious thought to kicking open my door and grabbing the e-brake. Idiots don't get the fucking point behind me brake-checking them - it's the last straw before I follow you and beat you down you fucking retard. Yesterday it was a mongoloid fuck in FUCKING WORKVAN complete with ladder rack ridding up my ass. I swear to fuck I'm going to start driving witha 12 gauge to deter tail gaters / retards. FUCK CUNT FUCK PISS banghead banghead banghead

Must be frustrating to be a homosexual
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Megatron wrote:

sounds like my normal drive to work threw bedford
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm

i hate ppl who do that at night especially with there high-beams felt like getting a strobe light and putting it in my back window then Vaughn fixed me right up now they don't bother me anymore what you need is a drop spike strip that'll teach em lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Munky wrote:
Megatron wrote:

Must be frustrating to be a homosexual

we need a Munky vs RJ knuckle chuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pucky...Monthly rants
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next