Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pucky...Monthly rants

Go down 
+21
Kodiak
Dr. Don
Wheels
ford
ABCZ
DubAllStar
suckallotofdick
SLEDED
JBoud
iCivic
TheDirtyFresh
alan_morton
hocus_focus
ITINT
KoryGTI
Sweetland
SMG
coady-admin
Boost_Junkie
ubergeek
Munky
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm

There'd be nothing left of yarmouh after wards. It'd be like the video game rampage
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 pm

ok this is my new rant....who the fuck is LuLu hahhahaha scratch geek
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Ubergeek wrote:

sounds cute....... Barf
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:10 am

Ubergeek wrote:

one of our buddys who wears lulu lemon jackets
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 am

Jackets? I thought it was only capris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:52 am

SMG wrote:

its a growing problem....
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:49 am

okay im soo motherfucking confused, i have to honestly say i dont know wh th fuck munky is i think its either rj r marcell but who fucking knows, fucking drunk, gotta wor in about 5 hours fuck it, drunk means no work, even if you spend a few hundread mor than you were willing to spend donsent mean you cant gt your nut, chris is a bastard that dosent ever call me even tho i ca,ed him to see how things werre going out west so take that hint motherfucker and give me a cal and pucky dosent rely to facebook mshs because hes better thn me and i still dont knw who the fuck le blunt is but he must smoke some mad dope really wish i could smoke some dope but i gotta piss tst, fuck them realy like honestly everyone smokes pot and they should accept that so wh sould i be subjected to this kind of treatment, i guess it takes 30 days to clear one but fuck that ill spend the 79 dollars and buy a mofuckin flush thing, i guess its worth the pay, strippers everhwhere even f its 6 dollars a beer, the girl was hot so i guess i gotta suck it up and buy her one, ill prolly wake up tomorow and be like why the fuck didi i write this and i guess the moral of the story is chris fucking call me, pucky reply to a fucking msn and everyone else keep in touch and fuck you fouckous cuntis you pencil neck fuck, stop speadin around kids you fuck, fuck jesus fuck, ugghhh, drunkk.. go beer, and whisky sours and yagr bombs or however the fuck you spell it, im goin for a smoke, sorry for the random pointless drnk post guys, just had npthing else to do eh? fuckining drunk

sincelrly drunk
el carto (the baddest motherfucer around)

ps. pucky please rant about the change of gouverment in ns even thugh it strted a while ago, talk abot the noticable changes with the ndp having a majority gouverment, anyone evr read thier bills? nahh me neither but theres some pretty fucked things i there, what do ya think would happend if they ran the country? jkqergiugbnj; lk.rmo,;dvljs.n cbiv;oJKQ?NMG<WFA
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 am

I've had a lulu hoodie for months you hairy fuck. If I didn't have to keep an eye out for crack propelled cavaliers I'd shit on your lawn
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 am

Munky wrote:
SMG wrote:

hahaa...even Madison make a remark about those. nice
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:17 am

Ubergeek wrote:
Munky wrote:
SMG wrote:

hahaa...even Madison make a remark about those. nice

LMFAO at an 8 year old making fun of Rj's capri's

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am

Someday you'll try a pair on and regret teasing me Sad I'm going to cut myself with my lululemon peeler
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 am

Lulu wrote:
Someday you'll try a pair on and regret teasing me Sad I'm going to cut myself with my lululemon peeler

Lulu Lemo????
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Munky wrote:
Lulu wrote:

Lulu Lemo????

LOL lol! lol!

i own LuLu pants too..not capri's..pants.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Munky wrote:
Lulu wrote:

Lulu Lemo????

LOL lol! lol!

i own LuLu pants too..not capri's..pants.

and i bet your panties are from La Senza
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 pm

The ones hanging from his rearview?? those are mine, they double as a sail for wind power when his honda is broke cheers
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 pm

pfuck librals fuck dnp.......... vfuck halid
jamiies
fucjk honda
miata.s and colbalts s
heariy ya
motha duckas
weerrewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrd yessa
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Holy fuck my head hurts!!! I fuckin' hate drinking arghhh!!! And I fuckin hate capris on men...

fml
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Lulu wrote:
The ones hanging from his rearview?? those are mine, they double as a sail for wind power when his honda is broke cheers

Makes sense
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Lulu wrote:
that's just gross .....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Barf
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Mansy
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Pic4524
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Lulu wrote:

Barf
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Before the furry retard with too many privileges edited my post it said those were Rosies... Marcel you gonna get raped on the ytown forums you realize right?
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Lulu wrote:
Before the furry retard with too many privileges edited my post it said those were Rosies... Marcel you gonna get raped on the ytown forums you realize right?

you deserved it for bringing my wife into it
i'm not joining the ytown forums unless i have mod rights lol!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 am

Bumpin it up.......

So, what the fuck ever happened to the dub scene? I know that we've all taken different paths and shit. But for some reason, things just don't seem the same anymore. Perhaps it can be chalked up as life's continuing road. Or perhaps, the town's notorious reputation supersedes all. Maybe we're all getting older and away from the scene? It's a natural progression.

I know I've been guilty of not attending many meets this year, or to go for drinks and stuff. Some of you know I've bought a truck. So far the mod list is a K&N cold air intake and a MagnaFlow catback dual exhaust. Maybe chipped (TusketFord has something at the dealership for $350), maybe 31's for next summer. Sorry no lift kit for me. Not why I bought it. It's just gonna be a work rig. But that's about it. It's a damn good thing I got it too. The last few months with the work on the roads up on Pleasant St all tore the fuck up, and I have to pick my daughter up for school...haha I was loving it. The GTI would have eaten it. Fetched up or something lol. She's "off the road" as of Nov. Shit I ain't even gonna swap on the winter rims now that I have a truck.

I've also been doing stuff around my house. A different kind of modding...but still mods nonetheless. Haha, no no I didn't lower my house.....I actually raised it....raising the value of it lol. It's too bad you can't do the same with cars.

So what the fuck happened to tasteful mods? What's up with the youngins in town giving the local scene a bad reputation? Swapping those MK2's around like some cheap sluts. Paint the steelies and call it a day? The way my nephew phrased it...in order to be cool in this town involving the car scene...buy a dub. Instantly people wanna know you. Kids with no license yet dreaming of owning a dub. They're in school thinking about dubs. They eat supper thinking about dubs. They even go to bed dreaming about dubs. Is this a new form of population control? Damn...I couldn't stop thinking about pussy when I was that age. Utterly tho, the realization that it costs money to mod cars has hit them. Some of them aren't even working. Some are. But damn.

Is it, that we are all getting older and we no longer have interest in the Rubik's Cube anymore? Or maybe just me? I still frequent most of the sites I used to. Just less involved. I check them like checking my emails. I'll never walk away from liking dubs or envying them. I still like photographing cars. Altho that hobby has lead me to taking pics of other things. Again another natural progression. Shit...I even got offered an opportunity to take pics for Avid Media. Freelance for hire sorta. They have contracts with a few government bodies and need pics for ads and other various pieces be it an actual print or web-based. Naturally my day job keeps me from exploring this a little more. It could be where I've always dreamed of taking my hobby to that next level. We shall see. I'm still waiting for my first assignment.

Soooo, it also seems some of you guys have fallen off the face of the planet. I barely see any of you guys around...even in passing. Where you at??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pucky...Monthly rants   Pucky...Monthly rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pucky...Monthly rants
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next