Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah

Go down 
+9
suckallotofdick
ford
Boost_Junkie
SMG
98talon
Sweetland
iCivic
hocus_focus
jamie.3030
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 am

My Dream Truck
Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Mainim11
AttN: Geroge.. Hawwwt as fuck....do it !!
Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 G60XVW_Glow_EwanE
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am

i cant see it
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:22 am

PhotoShark wrote:
...its a daily driver not a show getter...

Dude all my cars were daily drivers and they are lowered and all the other goodies as well. If all you want that car to be is a daily driver nothing else well then stop thinking of doing mods and just drive it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am

WTF is a "show getter" ???? scratch
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
WTF is a "show getter" ???? scratch
i dont know, between this thread and the one about jakes car i get so confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:29 pm

hahahahaha.....i like it cause it looks euro!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:19 pm

ummm you dont think the euro plate gave that away....

ford makes domestics..

i am a euro man , hence why i said i would maybe rock one.. maybe... :drunken:
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 pm

no i meant the platform is totally diferent form ours in north america its off the volvo platform 5 cylinder turbocharged engine
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:25 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
no i meant the platform is totally diferent form ours in north america its off the volvo platform 5 cylinder turbocharged engine

thats not even close to what you told me .... how the fuck was i suppose to get that out of what u said earlyier... lol
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 pm

sorry bro should have went in specs at first ithought you knew that ford euro is way better then ford america in that they are the same company name wise but the products they deliver to customers are two different cars in mean of specs of engines and complete design
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 pm

I did not know that.. I knew ford was into some Euro stuff. had no idea as far as marketing, sales , and the building aspect they have over there.. good to know!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Rene, VW makes Euro spec'd cars as well....like the Edition 30, Golf GT....and Scirocco. The European standards are different because of NA bumper laws and a few other things. Another reason why we don't get the .:R32.....well, until the new law passes.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 am

or the r34 skyline
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
Rene, VW makes Euro spec'd cars as well....like the Edition 30, Golf GT....and Scirocco. The European standards are different because of NA bumper laws and a few other things. Another reason why we don't get the .:R32.....well, until the new law passes.

oh ya im aware of the differnt European designs they have over there and other cars and such.. just didnt know Ford had anything over there , but thanks !
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:06 pm

fuck ford...
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:28 pm

g60kinda wrote:
fuck ford...
so youre saying if i had the keys to a gt40 and through them at you, you'd throw them back lol
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:51 pm

So you're comparing your car to a GT-40?
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:13 pm

nope just saying that if you dont like ford there must be a reason
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:30 pm

Well if you threw the keys to a Dodge Viper and a GT40 and could only keep one I would keep the Viper keys and throw the GT40 keys back.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 pm

but the gt40 has more history to it then the viper does.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:31 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
but the gt40 has more history to it then the viper does.

I dont care about that if I'm buying a car I look at style and many other things.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:14 am

Jesus this has nothing to do with this focus like all the pictures u've shown your car aint gunna be like that in 10 years it'll be rusted out so stop going on about other shit
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 am

g60kinda wrote:
fuck ford...

yah, them peice of garbage.

hey! wait. you basturds..... lol......

Id rock a Mustang !

that is all.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:33 am

Ford's are junk and a waste of money to mod, with no re-sale value what-so-ever. I don't give a fuck about a GT-40, because you'll never own one.

I, however agree with Josh...Rustangs are the only affordable Ford worthy of spending cash on....
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 am

sorry bout getting off track maybe one of ou can clean this thread to back like it was before everyone started trashing my way of moving around called a car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next