Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah

Go down 
+9
suckallotofdick
ford
Boost_Junkie
SMG
98talon
Sweetland
iCivic
hocus_focus
jamie.3030
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jamie.3030

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:57 pm

so when u taking your kids to soccer in this mommy machine
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:12 am

mommy machine and whos driving the grand cherokee . Ralph's grandmother drives a grand cherokee lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 pm

well condsidering it looks nothing like stock and is a highly capiable off road vehicle with lots of power aint nothing near that
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:38 pm

on topic fellas.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:43 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
ill have some pics later but now i have to rewire all the front end for the projectors cause its the connector for the zx models with the built in foglghts and stuff so one of these days ill bring the car for a service and say yo put these lights whille youre at it . my selfconfidence is not that high in rewiring electrical on a car stereo is diff though lol

You might wanna tell them before you walk in on your appointment and say "yo put these in too"... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:40 am

no dad works there so ill be like by the way can you install these on top of whatever else i need done . the proceedure is a 3 hor job lol.http://www.focusfanatics.com/howtos/st170_headlight/
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:36 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
no dad works there so ill be like by the way can you install these on top of whatever else i need done . the proceedure is a 3 hor job lol.http://www.focusfanatics.com/howtos/st170_headlight/

Yeah, lol I know what you mean then, I do the same thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:50 am

PhotoShark wrote:
kk this is a freedom site where ppl should have there own opinion of what they (THEY) like if you dont like it you can shove it right up your own pooper just because its not VW(crap) or honda(pure Rice) or any other import doesnt mean its gay or shit its mine im not changing it beacuse you guys say so so fuck off and let me be its funny you make fun of ppl who drive ford but you never make fun of coady who happens to drive A FORD lol

Why post the pictures if you dont want to hear what people have to think about your car then? If all your going to do when they post saying what they like and dont like about it is; cry and get your panties all in a bunch, why post?

People told you what they think..they didnt make any demands or anything, just gave their opinion. Its nothing to get upset about, just information to sleep on....
Thats my Dollar. (Cause Dollar's are worth something)
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:49 am

hah i just put that there as if i cared that all you all whine like little schoolgilrs every time someone says something negative to your opinion just making an example
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:36 am

You used yourself as the example cause you were the one whining?..people said what they thought about your car and you flew off the deep-end cause you didn't like it....

You don't make much sense...
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:26 am

Dude WTF, I gave my opinion on your car not bashed it, and why do all the whinners on this site say well at least its not a VW or Civic, like WTF. Not all Civics are rice either. Rice applys to bodykits, chrome tails, huge wings, big mufflers (fart cans), huge heavy chrome rims, underglow, color matched dashes, interior neon, need I say more? BTW none of these "rice symbols" applys to my car as I dont have any of those items.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:33 am

nor would it be rice if it could go...may look it, but yah....
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:37 am

-hotdog wrote:
nor would it be rice if it could go...may look it, but yah....

Yeah its still classified rice if it looks it but yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:39 am

I devoted my car to all clean JDM anyways.
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:25 pm

i read a article abour rice and jdm the other day if i can find it again ill post it .. but what is rice i have seen plenty of cars with bodykits and neons and the whole works and they still look good and whats jdm really you cant tell me all the parts u bought were oem parts from japan .. they were prolly jdm look a likes . im not bashing any bodys ride im just saying . the owner builds his or her car to what he likes . thats what makes them different. theres nothing ricey about big chrome rims or underglow .it only becomes rice when its done cheaply and does not look like it belongs there
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:32 pm

No, rice is rice. It's not about cheap, it's about ugly and that's exactly what underglow and big chrome rims are.

Mark's car is dead sexy. He has a great taste and I'd be glad to have a photoshoot of our cars when my car is done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:29 pm

so your saying a old impala with chrome rims is ugly or a big suv with chrome rims i have seen the use of neon and still look good its when ppl go to the extreme it becomes rice . and im not saying i have a problem with his car it does look good
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:01 pm

man buddy dont be such a bitch i'll tell u right now it dont look good i'll say my opinions to whoever
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:48 pm

Ok, back on topic. The Focus.

If you guys want to discuss Mark's Civic and the definition of rice we can start a new thread about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:47 pm

p.s. Marks car is one of the nicest Civics in town. He has great taste. Doesnt go around with fart cannon's and music so loud it wakes up my Great Great Grandfather (god rest his soul) . So if anyone on this Forum had the least bit of taste.. this wouldn't be an issue.

/close thread
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:43 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
No, rice is rice. It's not about cheap, it's about ugly and that's exactly what underglow and big chrome rims are.

Mark's car is dead sexy. He has a great taste and I'd be glad to have a photoshoot of our cars when my car is done.

Thanks very much man, we will definitly have to take some good pics when yours is done.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Sweetland wrote:
SuPRCHRGD wrote:

Thanks very much man, we will definitly have to take some good pics when yours is done.

are you retarded Marks car is poop. One of the ugliest things in yarmouth.........

Trade me striaght up! PLEASE! Very Happy:D:D:D:D..... Nah man... Im just messing.
Probably one of the nicest ive seen. It flows perfect. I dont care if this is off topic........
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:01 am

PhotoShark wrote:
cant afford wheels or tien lowering kit yet ill prolly wait till next year

Uhh.. Wow..

And you were going to lease a brand new car?!?

You obviously made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Sweetland wrote:
Yeah it looks way better now without the goddamn hood gaurd and front plate.

blah
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am

im sorry , i just cant take a focus seriously.. you would have to pull somehting crazy to impress me for sure. but your not here to impress me ethier and i get that and i realize its your car.. however i just cant see dumping money into one. its definitly a economical car..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next