Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah

Go down 
+9
suckallotofdick
ford
Boost_Junkie
SMG
98talon
Sweetland
iCivic
hocus_focus
jamie.3030
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:28 am

woke up 26 min ago(9:00) considering going to the car show, work at 1:00 but i might just leave my car there and someone drive it to me at work. Looks like rain, maybe ill stay home... been sitting here since 9, i have no life. mostly been on here and gmail. maybe see you guys later at the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:38 am

coady-admin wrote:
woke up 26 min ago(9:00) considering going to the car show, work at 1:00 but i might just leave my car there and someone drive it to me at work. Looks like rain, maybe ill stay home... been sitting here since 9, i have no life. mostly been on here and gmail. maybe see you guys later at the show.

I work 10-2=shitty but then going to the show from 2-4.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:28 am

Isaac, blow hes tranny he had a new one put in/ new clutch/throw bearing/ pressure plate/ whatever else he got replaced. ill probably hit the show today for a sec. i got to clean my whip though. lol.....

carter ...... 3/4 to all your posts ive wanted to ask you the same question about.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 pm

worked 1-10 watched some fire works, picked up more hours for tommorrow(i dot no why i do that) so now i work 9-6 tommorrow. im going to bed
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:48 pm

well my log got up at 9 went for a burn on the DR packed my lip chewed on my ride.Ended up in the middle of knowwhere put 150kms on it and burned 6 dollars of gas.got back at 12 had bought a tin of skoal outragous now 8 81 a tin chewed for a bit then worked. then fireworks.then brother sending me pics of his jeep.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:58 pm

did i miss something in my time off ?

did i read that marks car still aint working?
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:06 pm

TheBoss wrote:

Well it was skipping for a bit but then put some of that gas cleaner in my tank and its totally gone, so now its working mint.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:04 pm

Sweetland wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

Well it was skipping for a bit but then put some of that gas cleaner in my tank and its totally gone, so now its working mint.

go park my damn civic haha.
good to here though, its about time yah got 'er goin.. (and my "Go Fast" fund is already up to $2353) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:17 pm

TheBoss wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

go park my damn civic haha.
good to here though, its about time yah got 'er goin.. (and my "Go Fast" fund is already up to $2353) Twisted Evil

Ha, your Civic has been parked since last Thursday. Its going to be mint to see that car actually be fast, I'm going to really miss that car when you blow by me and I hear that lovely BOV.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:37 pm

everything better work out cause jeeeeeeeesusus.
afro
i dont even know what ill do with myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5