Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah

Go down 
+9
suckallotofdick
ford
Boost_Junkie
SMG
98talon
Sweetland
iCivic
hocus_focus
jamie.3030
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SMG
Admin
SMG

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:43 pm

ROFL! Wings West is hardly a "subtle" look. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:24 pm

i agree with rene
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 am

Wow... That's going to look absofuckinglutely stupid. Have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:36 am

yawn.....
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 am

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
In my opinion: Either come up with the coin for something nice, or leave the bumpers stock.

I was just gonna put that lol, yeah I'd rather run a bone stock car than run it cheap and ugly.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:32 pm

oh dear god.... i'm so glad i drive a vdub
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:54 pm

That is possibly the ugliest thing i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Same... That kit is awful.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:09 pm

what did you expect for a Focus kit?? Something hot???
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:51 pm

haha good point puck. No need for euro specs on a ford, although i did hear rumors of henry ford being a natzie I don't understand the whole euro thing, i kno i do have one of them wacky plates lol but do you figure the European's buy American kits for their cars
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:30 pm

no cause americans make shit.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:36 pm

good pint lol, but where you bought an American car are you saying its shit, but by putting euro parts on it it makes it not shit lol,(not a stab at you or your car,i have no reason to diss you, it just seems lke alot of ppl are doing it with cars these days.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Body kits = rice.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:02 pm

ohh forsure puck has this one. suspension before wheels always, slam that thing, put a nice simple 5 spoke 17 on there and tint it 35% all the way around, cant go wrong, you would get a way better product as apposed to fireing sum plastic side skirts and bumper lips o there lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:50 pm

shockwave wrote:
...would get a way better product as apposed to fireing sum plastic side skirts and bumper lips o there lol

Bumper lips are for the most part good and clean styling, body kits on the other hand are ghey.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:36 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
im sure its hard for you vdubers to make a car diferent cause youre gonna always run into someone who has the same anything you have near you(in the surounding areas)
I disagree....it takes originality to be different. So far, I've done 2 GTI's and there ain't one close to looking like them in this province...let alone this town. However, both GTI's resemble a few GTI's from the USA and Europe. In the car mod scene it's pretty hard not to have your car look like someone else's because of limitations. It's making it your own that differentiates you from the rest. I visit a MKVGolf forum almost everyday.....and every car is a MKV GTI or Rabbit with all colours represented.....but everybody does their own thing which makes it our own.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 am

and when its all said and done at the end of the day its still a focus
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 am

jamie.3030 wrote:
its still a jetta or civic or whatever
whats your point
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 am

shockwave wrote:
"creating trends not following them"-custom obsessions
see thats what im trying to do
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 am

PhotoShark wrote:
...its still a jetta or civic...

Not this again. You and Alex Ward always resort to the same thing..."At least its not a VW or Civic"...its funny how thats the first cars that come to your mind. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
jamie.3030 wrote:
its still a jetta or civic or whatever
whats your point
if youre gonna make a point quote the whole thing
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:42 pm

at least with a civic or a jetta you can get parts to give you more performance you have a focus its an economy car never made to go fast or designed to go fast.no matter what you do to this car it will still be a focus.IMO its a lost cause
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

you post shit about body kits costing too much, then you put up a video of a car like that??
get your damn head on straight, if it costs to much to buy a decent looking bodykit, then there is no way in hell you'd be buying performance mods like that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:08 pm

all i am trying to say is that ill do my shit my way you can say whatever it wont change the fact and that is all.you say its a lost cause i say it gets me where i want to go that should be good enough.its a daily driver not a show getter.
that will be my next project when me and my father rebuild his 79 stang(not to many of those around anymore)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah   Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus, crying, complainging, argumen, blah
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next