Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics i took at the last show i went to

Go down 
+10
sidock
DubAllStar
Driftnami
Boost_Junkie
coady-admin
ubergeek
SMG
TheDirtyFresh
blu.thunda
hocus_focus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

pics i took at the last show i went to - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:24 am

pics i took at the last show i went to - Page 3 3695d1074514651-haha-funny-pic-e-thug
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:41 am

alexward wrote:
onepointeight wrote:
im just going to say it. That accent is fucking ugly. like...disgusting... im sorry but... anyone with taste... should know.. like yeah im sure the guy put alot of money and its what he wants.. but .. wow.. that 20,000$ or whatever he spent could have went somewheres nicer IMO

umm u really are a nazi just cuz u dont like it doesnt mean that that "anyone" with taste thinks its ugly when you do a widebody on your car then we can all tell u it looks like shit he may have 20000$ into it kool but you obviously have no idea how many HOURS he has into it

For one. I wouldn't bother putting a WIDE body on my car . I don't need to put a body kit on my car to make it look good. im not trying to brag ,but VW's don't need fancy over priced body kits to look good. A Benefit of driving a VW. 20,000 dollars...wow!! he must feel like shit after spending all that money and a stock neon probably will fly by him.. , I've spent around 5000 in total on parts for my car rather they be performance or looks. And ill still fly by that guy. and it doesn't look like "The Ricer That Couldn't" k?
Now don't get me all wrong. i respect the time and effort he put into , i really do , i just feel like it could have been spent more productively.

p.s. fuck your shit
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:04 pm

like playing world of warcraft thats more productive lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics i took at the last show i went to
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3