Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics i took at the last show i went to

Go down 
+10
sidock
DubAllStar
Driftnami
Boost_Junkie
coady-admin
ubergeek
SMG
TheDirtyFresh
blu.thunda
hocus_focus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

pics i took at the last show i went to Empty
PostSubject: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 am

here are some of my pics from the crappy tire show some times last year(cant remeber the exact date)

pics i took at the last show i went to Picture008

pics i took at the last show i went to Picture013

pics i took at the last show i went to Picture023

pics i took at the last show i went to Picture006

pics i took at the last show i went to Picture010
Back to top Go down
blu.thunda
Admin
blu.thunda

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:02 am

that accent was bomb and i met you at that show i had the charger there i think or it was the other one don't quite remember really
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:09 am

Yep it was totally bomb... no engine mods, extra weight stuck in the form of a metal body kit. Vinyl all over the place and some really coooooooool fake disc brakes on the rear..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:32 am

Those fake rear discs were hilarious. Not the most hilarious thing at the show, but they were definitely way up there. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:12 pm

i still can't believe my GTI took home an award......and beat out that Accent.......and I didn't even go to that show cheers
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:50 pm

You bribed us all with a huge bag of eggrolls. Thats how. lol!

Not that you wouldn't have won anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:53 pm

what i was pissed off the most about that show they had a best stereo award but ididnt win because of some thing off not loud enough but that has nothing to do with BEST SOUND. if that were the case it should have been loudest stereo award
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 am

SQLABS wrote:
what i was pissed off the most about that show they had a best stereo award but ididnt win because of some thing off not loud enough but that has nothing to do with BEST SOUND. if that were the case it should have been loudest stereo award

i dont like stereo contest, or DB drag whatever you wanna call it, i think there annoying
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:12 am

they are so what would be the point of having an award for it then?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:16 am

SQLABS wrote:
they are so what would be the point of having an award for it then?

huh? im confused
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:21 pm

sorry what i meant was if they are so pointless why do ppl treat them like the biggest competion as i said in my SQ or SPL posting SPL shouldnt be in any competion SQ has the greatest rewards out of all of it which would you rather have loud and distorted or loud and clear(well not to loud anyways but you get the point)
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:23 pm

SQLABS wrote:
sorry what i meant was if they are so pointless why do ppl treat them like the biggest competion as i said in my SQ or SPL posting SPL shouldnt be in any competion SQ has the greatest rewards out of all of it which would you rather have loud and distorted or loud and clear(well not to loud anyways but you get the point)

yeah i know what ya mean, id rather have clear then loud.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:19 am

The stereo in my jetta was just as loud as any of the others and I didn't bitch about not getting picked?
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:50 am

yes but your jetta could have won other awards overall i went there for a good time but it was disapointing for the time and money ive spent on that system that the judges took the perpective that louder and better looking is better then sounding. i dont know about how you judge a stereo but in my opinion you dont watch your music but listen to your music
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:57 pm

I think pucky is fucking bad-ass boi !! 🤡
Back to top Go down
Driftnami

Driftnami

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Megatron wrote:
Yep it was totally bomb... no engine mods, extra weight stuck in the form of a metal body kit. Vinyl all over the place and some really coooooooool fake disc brakes on the rear..... Rolling Eyes

Not to piss or anyone off here but the guy put $7000 in a custom widebody kit I think he should be given some props. The engine hasnt been touched because a tiburon engine is going in it. Maybe this year not sure havent talked to him in a while but kind of pointless to spend all of out doors on engine mods when your ripping it out anyway.

The body kit isnt really to my taste for a car but hey he likes it and it is a head turner. A couple windshield banners and like 3 other stickers isnt what I would call vinyl galore. The black and grey stripe in the middle is airbrushed.
The brake rotor thing in the rear is a bit much I agree but hey when you have a work in progress it takes time to put everything on the car. I dont see many people around dropping $20,000+ into there car in 3 months around here most people do a bit this year and a bit the next year and on and on.
Stereo is well stereo you either like it or you dont. I personally dont but thats not to say that everyone shouldnt like it or put it in there car.

I just dont see the need to rip on a car that actually looks better than most of the ebay cars around and on a guy that is actually modding his car regardless if you like the body kit or not and regardless if it has tons of power or not.

just my $0.02
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftnamiperformance.com
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Driftnami wrote:
I dont see many people around dropping $20,000+ into there car in 3 months around here

*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:36 pm

IronHide wrote:
Driftnami wrote:
I dont see many people around dropping $20,000+ into there car in 3 months around here

*raises hand*

Purchase price doesn't count. Wink
Back to top Go down
blu.thunda
Admin
blu.thunda

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:20 am

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
IronHide wrote:
Driftnami wrote:

*raises hand*

or police fines
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:38 am

blu.thunda wrote:
SuPRCHRGD wrote:
IronHide wrote:
Driftnami wrote:

*raises hand*

or police fines

ipurchase price does count, depending on what ur getting, cause normally with car stuff the more u pay, the better the quality stuff ur getting (unless ur getting ripped off), personally i loved that car, i think it looked amazing
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:35 pm

im just going to say it. That accent is fucking ugly. like...disgusting... im sorry but... anyone with taste... should know.. like yeah im sure the guy put alot of money and its what he wants.. but .. wow.. that 20,000$ or whatever he spent could have went somewheres nicer IMO
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:16 pm

onepointeight wrote:
im just going to say it. That accent is fucking ugly. like...disgusting... im sorry but... anyone with taste... should know.. like yeah im sure the guy put alot of money and its what he wants.. but .. wow.. that 20,000$ or whatever he spent could have went somewheres nicer IMO

I just can't imagine putting that kind of money into an Accent. At the end of the day it's still an Accent. I'm glad he got what he wanted though.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:24 pm

If you count purchase price then yeah I'm right handy of $20k in the gti but that's besides the point. I'm sure the owner is happy with it. I didn't mean to sound like I was cutting the guy up completely just if you're going to have a car with that much to show, please give it a little go? I was almost completely sure that the dark spots on that car were vinyl. I was talking to the guy who drove it about the faded parts on it and he said they would reprint it for him? I dunno
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:42 pm

well if 20 grand went into body-work alone.....then buddy got ripped off....sorry to say. Think about it, avg price for a decent Accent is about $8grand.
Back to top Go down
blu.thunda
Admin
blu.thunda

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:49 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
onepointeight wrote:

I just can't imagine putting that kind of money into an Accent. At the end of the day it's still an Accent. I'm glad he got what he wanted though.

i'm sure there are plenty of people that would say the same about a bug it just all about what u want and he acctually didn't get a body kit he had it fabricated to the car there is nothing to rattle from his subs because everything is pretty much one piece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics i took at the last show i went to   pics i took at the last show i went to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics i took at the last show i went to
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next