Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VDUBBERS

Go down 
+15
sidock
fridgidy
Munky
hocus_focus
POTTER
jamie.3030
TheDirtyFresh
jakeluv2dub
Sweetland
JBoud
coady-admin
ubergeek
ford
Driftnami
alexward
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:51 pm

i think if you want to make fun of anyones car it should be that monteimpalbu wit that rediculous supra wing on the back and the owner drives it like a manual when it is infact a automatic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:56 pm

SQLABS wrote:
i think if you want to make fun of anyones car it should be that monteimpalbu wit that rediculous supra wing on the back and the owner drives it like a manual when it is infact a automatic Very Happy

Jermey wallace?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Pennell

Pennell

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am

coady-admin wrote:
SQLABS wrote:

Jermey wallace?

ya thats definitly jeremys car
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:06 am

Pennell wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
SQLABS wrote:

Jermey wallace?

ya thats definitly jeremys car

yeha, we should atleast make fun of someone who is on the fourm tho...like ummmm... any ideas?
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:13 am

oh i kno cheers my shit box
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:40 am

alexward wrote:

ya thatll work
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 am

lol! sorry bout that i shall take that comment back then
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Pennell wrote:
alexward wrote:

ya thatll work

i think that everything to say to make fun of "my shit box" (as he calls it), has been said, but at least his car has a purpose in life, gets people places, we could make fun of something that doesnt have a purpose in life, like say....his greasy face...lets see where that comment takes me
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:00 pm

alexward wrote:

trust me we all know! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:53 pm

onepointeight wrote:
alexward wrote:

and i thnk we already made fun of his car enough.;... if that can be done
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:35 am

coady-admin wrote:
onepointeight wrote:
alexward wrote:

and i thnk we already made fun of his car enough.;... if that can be done

i think it can and has
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:36 am

so, back to the topic at hand, what the deal is with everyone and VWs, like yeah they are a nice car, but is it a fad, or are they gonna be this popular forever??
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:51 am

sidock wrote:
so, back to the topic at hand, what the deal is with everyone and VWs, like yeah they are a nice car, but is it a fad, or are they gonna be this popular forever??
VW's came out in the 1940's....and have been around for some time now, so it isn't a fad. The Rabbit is the original hatchback and came out before the Civic. It's more of a personal preference, style and taste. Just like anything
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:35 am

sidock wrote:

there really is alot of them, as for being a fad i dont no really i think most people actually like them but i think theres also the people that buy them because the fact that everyone has one.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:42 am

Maybe the fact that everyone has one is a hint. ? good car maybe ?
these car's are realible. Strong . and with the right things done to a VW they can be peppy ,look very nice.
People who drive VW's look for that kinda stuff.
As Optimus stated, they have been around forever.they were built for a shit kickin.
There like a keiths beer "those who like em. like em alot !"
It turns into a hobbie.a expensive hobbie , but i hobbie none the less. good way to express yourself via engine and metal!
argghhh arghh arghhh !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:44 am

onepointeight wrote:
Maybe the fact that everyone has one is a hint. ? good car maybe ?
these car's are realible. Strong . and with the right things done to a VW they can be peppy ,look very nice.
People who drive VW's look for that kinda stuff.
As Optimus stated, they have been around forever.they were built for a shit kickin.
There like a keiths beer "those who like em. like em alot !"
It turns into a hobbie.a expensive hobbie , but i hobbie none the less. good way to express yourself via engine and metal!
argghhh arghh arghhh !! Very Happy

yeah thats true, i dont overly like em. certain ones stand out the rest are just another dub
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
sidock wrote:
VW's came out in the 1940's....and have been around for some time now, so it isn't a fad. The Rabbit is the original hatchback and came out before the Civic. It's more of a personal preference, style and taste. Just like anything

true enough, i dont know if people have always been into them like they are now though, it might just be because thats al my friends talk about is dub this and dub that
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 am

I've driven a lot of non-VW cars, and they have no sex in them.

VW's are expensive, unreliable, hard on gas and usually not very quick, but IMO they're built to be an amazing driving machine for the average enthusiast.

There's just something about a Dub that keeps me wanting more and I haven't found that 'special something' anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
I've driven a lot of non-VW cars, and they have no sex in them.

VW's are expensive, unreliable, hard on gas and usually not very quick, but IMO they're built to be an amazing driving machine for the average enthusiast.

There's just something about a Dub that keeps me wanting more and I haven't found that 'special something' anywhere else.

sounds like you fount the one for you Jordan Laughing haha
no i completely understand what ur saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VDUBBERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VDUBBERS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: