Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VDUBBERS

Go down 
+15
sidock
fridgidy
Munky
hocus_focus
POTTER
jamie.3030
TheDirtyFresh
jakeluv2dub
Sweetland
JBoud
coady-admin
ubergeek
ford
Driftnami
alexward
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jamie.3030

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:38 pm

indeed a car for everyone hitler helped make the bug so people could afford them and drive them
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:40 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
Megatron wrote:
Wow. I'll just say that. I'm with Optimus on this one I have dubs with and without turbo that will rape your sorry wagon anytime you want to play. I would go so far as to say there's not much if anything on this forum that can keep up with some of the dubs in town. Next time you're going to make a blanket statement like that just don't because you just make yourself look like a douche bag.

On a lighter topic you guys see the black gti with the gold wheels? Dude is ballin outta control!

Hahahahahaha I geuss I know what dubber this is eh...my nabour by any chance??? haha

Yeah i seen those burnout marks he left infront of your house mark ahah Rolling Eyes

Well of corse those were definitly GTI marks lol....cough...cough...mustang. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:57 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
okay guys....the point here is simple.

To be a car-enthusiast you must comply by loving cars.

Now, not everyone likes/dislikes the same things about certain cars or have different tastes. But that doesn't give anybody the right to flame/hate on someone else's ride. I don't mod my cars for everyone else's opinion or taste.....i do this shit for myself. If you have a hate-on for what someone does to their car....keep it to yourself. This shit i read is immature, however entertaining, but I see it too many times from ppl who don't know shit. Another thing is, the "car hobby" is an expensive trip and yes you guys are in school and barely work so your mods are limited. But until you get the respect you deserve for the work you've done on your car and ppl like it .....CHEERS!! cheers

Oh pucky, Who isnt gunna like your car.

everything about it is sex on wheels on sex with wheels, You huff's are like sex in the hand(they are sooooo smooth), 2.0T APR tuned sex to the ears, the car sex to the eyes. One day One day ill be able to have that ... ahha till then ill be sporting the good ol mk2
Back to top Go down
POTTER

POTTER

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:33 am

foooord wrote:

everything about it is sex on wheels on sex with wheels, You huff's are like sex in the hand(they are sooooo smooth), 2.0T APR tuned sex to the ears, the car sex to the eyes. One day One day ill be able to have that ... ahha till then ill be sporting the good ol mk2

Man...I dunno about those statements..don't get me wrong,it's definitly a bad car..but I think you need to get yourself a woman..you've got too much misguided sexual energy
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 am

POTTER wrote:
foooord wrote:

Man...I dunno about those statements..don't get me wrong,it's definitly a bad car..but I think you need to get yourself a woman..you've got too much misguided sexual energy

AHAHHA, ah No my sexual attention is 100% directed towards women
Its just i couldnt find a better way to discribe it and Awesome didnt cut it.
Back to top Go down
Driftnami

Driftnami

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:33 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
okay guys....the point here is simple.

To be a car-enthusiast you must comply by loving cars.

Now, not everyone likes/dislikes the same things about certain cars or have different tastes. But that doesn't give anybody the right to flame/hate on someone else's ride. I don't mod my cars for everyone else's opinion or taste.....i do this shit for myself. If you have a hate-on for what someone does to their car....keep it to yourself. This shit i read is immature, however entertaining, but I see it too many times from ppl who don't know shit. Another thing is, the "car hobby" is an expensive trip and yes you guys are in school and barely work so your mods are limited. But until you get the respect you deserve for the work you've done on your car and ppl like it .....CHEERS!! cheers

Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftnamiperformance.com
Sweetland

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:47 am

foooord wrote:

AHAHHA, ah No my sexual attention is 100% directed towards men
Its just i couldnt find a better way to discribe my attraction to men and Awesome didnt cut it.

Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:31 pm

kk yes me too i am a proud owner(of a ford) of my car like the rest of you but for ppl to say that my ride is better then yours is being very childish especially for being ppl who are old enough to be driving in the first place. Our cars are just our opinion of what a car should look like and because the a re opinions you cant judge them.Yes you may say that SQLABS' ford tempo is shit but hey i dont care it gets me from point A to B and maybe if i risk taking to point C lol.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Sweetland wrote:
foooord wrote:

AHAHHA, ah No my sexual attention is 100% directed towards men
Its just i couldnt find a better way to discribe my attraction to men and Awesome didnt cut it.

Shocked Laughing

Your a dick ahah.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 pm

volkswagens suck..... how can a 4 cylinder be fast????

Suspect
Back to top Go down
fridgidy

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Barricade wrote:

Suspect

how can 4 cyl be fast u say...watch this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdsAAPVhxl0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:55 pm

i can honestly say that i have nothing against VW's, they are nice car's (some of them) when they are done up right, they run good, and for 8 valve 4 cylinders (judging by most of them around town) they got balls!!, kick my cars ass in a race...if i thought of buying a car one of my first choices would be a VW. till then gotta keep rockin the hatchback accent Razz
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:04 am

fridgidy wrote:
Barricade wrote:

Suspect

how can 4 cyl be fast u say...watch this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdsAAPVhxl0&feature=related

good example, i probably weight more then the chassis that that puny little engine is sitting in
lol!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:23 am

Barricade wrote:

Suspect
turbo.......shitnuts
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:42 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
Barricade wrote:

Suspect
turbo.......shitnuts

even without turbo's they ain't that bad, they dont really compete with a v8, but (again, judging by the cars around town and my friends cars) they could have given my old corsica a good run for it's money...v6 btw, but a pretty big POS...still, don't need a turbo to make heem go vroom
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:58 am

sidock wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
Barricade wrote:

Suspect
turbo.......shitnuts

even without turbo's they ain't that bad, they dont really compete with a v8, but (again, judging by the cars around town and my friends cars) they could have given my old corsica a good run for it's money...v6 btw, but a pretty big POS...still, don't need a turbo to make heem go vroom

AHHA shitnuts AHHA...

Valid point andrew, Myself I get in enough trouble with my 8v imagine how much id get it with a 2.0T of jesus.
rather be able to drive a 1.8L 8v then walk

cheers;
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:59 am

my last 2 cars came with turbo's ...it's not like i had to go do a swap. VW actually puts them in there for retail!!

besides how can some of you guys hate on VW?? They own some of the worlds hottest supercar companies....like:

Porsche
Lambourghini
BMW
Mercedes
Audi
and yes....Buggatti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nHN2rxq1YU

don't believe me...google it and learn
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:01 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
my last 2 cars came with turbo's ...it's not like i had to go do a swap. VW actually puts them in there for retail!!

besides how can some of you guys hate on VW?? They own some of the worlds hottest supercar companies....like:

Porsche
Lambourghini
BMW
Mercedes
Audi
and yes....Buggatti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nHN2rxq1YU

don't believe me...google it and learn

damn straight they do, and i don't car who says what, those are the nicest cars going (except mybe a rolls royce phantom) but thats beside the point, good call out Optimus Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:07 am

Barricade wrote:

Suspect
oh....i almost forgot.....(damn Marcel is gonna kick my ass for forgetting)....a thing called

CHIP TUNING

http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/stage3_trans20t.html

my car is stg2+

APR ftmfw!!!!
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:20 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
Barricade wrote:

Suspect
oh....i almost forgot.....(damn Marcel is gonna kick my ass for forgetting)....a thing called

CHIP TUNING

http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/stage3_trans20t.html

my car is stg2+

APR ftmfw!!!!

Marcel is a fukin pussy, he doesn't know his head from his ass Laughing
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:24 am

hey you have to look up top for messages on this site Wink when it blinks you've got mail lol
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:26 am

hat hatchbacl accent is SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW i smoked and yes i was drinving the poscort a
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:27 am

hat hatchbacl accent is SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW i smoked and yes i was drinving the poscort a
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:29 am

alexward wrote:

DUDE have you been in the hatch back .... No i didnt think so.
The accent gots rip.
The tourqe isnt the best but once that baby gets up to speed she cruises!
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:32 am

foooord wrote:
alexward wrote:

DUDE have you been in the hatch back .... No i didnt think so.
The accent gots rip.
The tourqe isnt the best but once that baby gets up to speed she cruises!

Bahahahaha.... a fast hyundai.... thats a good one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VDUBBERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDUBBERS   VDUBBERS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VDUBBERS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Off topic-
Jump to: