Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another mustang idea

Go down 
+3
Sweetland
jamie.3030
coady-admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

another mustang idea Empty
PostSubject: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:34 am

well i was lookin online tonight, what do you guys think of me painting it like this

another mustang idea MVC-605F
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:03 am

not bad but ify on the silver lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:42 pm

I think I like it better than those stripes you were thinking about before. Do er up! Cool
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:46 pm

that looks nice.
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 am

not all that wild about it, but id accept it if you did it lol
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:22 am

id do it alll black or black with a medal flake
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:43 am

98talon wrote:

dad said the cars in to hard of shape to do black, any imperfection will show up. still trn to convince him tho
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:30 am

coady-admin wrote:
98talon wrote:

dad said the cars in to hard of shape to do black, any imperfection will show up. still trn to convince him tho
So just buy a new body for it.
I like the idea of that car. Maybe replace the white with a black metal flake and do the gray with metal flake.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:17 pm

-hotdog wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
98talon wrote:

I like the idea of that car. Maybe replace the white with a black metal flake and do the gray with metal flake.

replacing the white with black would still be painting the car black tho, which i cant get him to do.... yet
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:32 pm

coady-admin wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
98talon wrote:

replacing the white with black would still be painting the car black tho, which i cant get him to do.... yet
Buy New Body parts lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:18 pm

-hotdog wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
98talon wrote:

Buy New Body parts lol

buying new quarter panel and front fender, have a hood, cant really buy a new roof tho, and dont overly want to change doors and hatch ect... adds up fast
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:52 am

so what kinda work does it need so you wont be able to see all the whatever is wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 am

-hotdog wrote:
so what kinda work does it need so you wont be able to see all the whatever is wrong with it?

the same work its just needs to be perfect, any small dents or something will show up more. just all imperfections show up alot more. Plus all the door jams and inside the hatch and stuff would need painting, there getting repainted white but changing it would be more work. I dont know he went on and on lol. If i was paying him he wouldnt care and he would do it but im not so hed rather do it white which will still be alot of work.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:34 pm

yeh makes sense. lol.
do it some white with a metal flake.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Colour changing a car is way more work. Pretty much everything has to come apart, rather than a respray which just needs a few panels removed and some creative masking.

I'm liking the white / silver option more than any of the stripe ideas that were posted earlier. It looks really OEM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:50 pm

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
Colour changing a car is way more work. Pretty much everything has to come apart, rather than a respray which just needs a few panels removed and some creative masking.

I'm liking the white / silver option more than any of the stripe ideas that were posted earlier. It looks really OEM.

yeah color changing is hard, my civic went from blue to red, hours and hours of sanding, mostly because of groves in the door jams that would show up if they were blue. ..... and i like the silver more then the stripes to
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:47 pm

anothrt one.....ignor broken front bumper

another mustang idea 88FordMustang
another mustang idea 88MustangBack
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:47 pm

unless you have that body. no.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:43 pm

I still like it half silver the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:08 pm

-hotdog wrote:
unless you have that body. no.

im getting one, alot cheaper then the last kit i wanted sence my dads friend has it
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:57 pm

niiiice. The stripes will look better once the kits on the car.
I dont think the silver along the bottom would look good with the kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another mustang idea   another mustang idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another mustang idea
Page 1 of 1