Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well that idea lasted long...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

Well that idea lasted long... Empty
PostSubject: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 am

The guy that bought Cater's old Audi finally decided that it was way to much work to fix it up and put back on the road as a reliable daily driver. He is now parting it out on CO so if anyone needs anything from it heres the link.

http://www.customobsessions.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23411
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 am

i thought Jamie had it? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 am

Ubergeek wrote:
i thought Jamie had it? scratch

Sorry yes Jamie bought it off Cater but did sell it to MosherVR6 for his intenions of repairing it.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 pm

carter didnt put the car in his name and fucked buddy up with the papers thats why
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 am

Silky Johnson wrote:
carter didnt put the car in his name and fucked buddy up with the papers thats why

That's cause Carter doesn't have the sense to put something in his own name. that cost money. carters always bitchin bout money. do the math.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:28 am

just never sighn the date of sale and you always have 30 days to re register the vehicle. in tought ecenomic times certin things must be done lol

plus i gave him the address and phone number of the guy i bought it from i even emailed buddy and told him that mosher would be contacting him, all he woul dhave to do is fill out a lost form, but honestly i think papers were the last thing that need to be worried about on that thing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that idea lasted long...   Well that idea lasted long... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that idea lasted long...
Page 1 of 1