Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mustang is gone monday

Go down 
+4
SMG
Munky
Boost_Junkie
coady-admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

Mustang is gone monday Empty
PostSubject: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:13 pm

well mustang is setting sold monday. My dad trades it + cash for a 69 mustang so he is buying it from me to trade. Now the hunt is on for a new car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 pm

well im looking at two civics, what do you think... i dont no what one would be better. boosted one looks better but H22 probably has more power

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-F-T-boosted-95-civic-hatch-W0QQAdIdZ76007315
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Honda-1992-Honda-Civic-HB-with-JDM-H22-W0QQAdIdZ75644490
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:33 pm

coady-admin wrote:

vehicles-cars-Honda-F-T-boosted-95-civic-hatch

love this Civic
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:05 pm

that boosted civic would be fast as balls... coming from a mustang, i think you'd be a little scared jumping right into a fast car, lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Barricade wrote:
that boosted civic would be fast as balls... coming from a mustang, i think you'd be a little scared jumping right into a fast car, lol

its only 9PSI, thats not really much at all. I could always get it tuned up tho.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:20 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:

its only 9PSI, thats not really much at all. I could always get it tuned up tho.

you'd be surprised on how much you can get out of a boosted honda at 9 PSI..
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:33 pm

WasteGate wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:

you'd be surprised on how much you can get out of a boosted honda at 9 PSI..

one thing to look into is whether or not the block has already been sleeved, if not, 9 psi is the max you'll run on that aluminum block without cracking it. 9psi should get you in the ball park of 250whp. honda's don't need to run high boost to get good numbers because of the higher compression ratios
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:54 pm

thanks for the help. Im waiting for him to email back.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:30 pm

The H22 Civic looks clean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm

fuck the H22 one.........get boosted, plus the lines look tighter
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:58 am

i hate waiting for emails.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:28 am

Go with the boosted one, it looks way cleaner JDM style and its boosted.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:05 am

coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:

aint about how much pressure (essentially).
Your tune and turbo size will depend how much power you get out of a Turbo. a GT70R will give you way bigger numbers then a GT3/T4 will on 9 psi. Then you're tune. It's allllll about the tune.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 am

its like 2 difrent kinds of power,personally the feel of a bosted car is way better than just a nirmal tuned engine, like take a vr and a 1.8t, both quick cars, and although i think the v6 makes better numbers, you can still really feel the pull with the smal stock boost, speaking of that, whats a 1.8t boost at completely stock?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:23 am

DirtéFuck wrote:
its like 2 difrent kinds of power,personally the feel of a bosted car is way better than just a nirmal tuned engine,

what the fuck are you talkin about?

This isnt a comparison between a boosted engine and not. lol Its a Good tune for a boosted engine vs a bad/iffy tune for a boosted engine.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 am

TheBoss wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:
its like 2 difrent kinds of power,personally the feel of a bosted car is way better than just a nirmal tuned engine,

and like 8-10 ...im now holding 20 spiking 24 sometimes.....

ask Marcel what he hits Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:06 am

WasteGate wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

im now holding 20 spiking 24 sometimes.....

boost control much? lol

i still cant figure out why he would think a normal car with a few bolt ons, would feel anything similar or comparable to a boosted car..
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 am

WasteGate wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
DirtéFuck wrote:

and like 8-10 ...im now holding 20 spiking 24 sometimes.....

I'd love to answer that question, but my boost gauge only goes to 25psi
I hold 22psi until.... well.... until i decide to take my foot off the gas, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustang is gone monday   Mustang is gone monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mustang is gone monday
Page 1 of 1