Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so you think you can drive??

Go down 
+13
Driftnami
alan_morton
jamie.3030
95 hatch
POTTER
sidock
Boost_Junkie
SMG
blu.thunda
iCivic
Sweetland
coady-admin
ubergeek
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
95 hatch

95 hatch

so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:38 pm

-hotdog wrote:
Driftnami wrote:
sidock wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
jamie.3030 wrote:
i would just wouldn't be a retard with it
Id take it, and problably end up the same way they did.

Lesson = Dont give Chris R34 GT-R

dont give chris with anything more than a 6 cyl Laughing

skylines are a 6 cyl.

In line 6 to be exact

Josh = 1
Andrew = Gagging on a huge one.
lol!
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 am

way to rip on me without me being here Razz havent been on in a while, and the lawn tractor is just fine with me lol, i meant 4 cyl but right on afro
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:21 am

if my dad handed me the keys id diff drive it
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:41 am

didnt he had them to u for the talon lol?
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:37 pm

yea but i ended payin the bill for it
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:57 pm

oh lol thats good
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 am

It cracked me up when the guy started flying the Hyundai flag out the window.

Not only does Hyundai rip off 90% of their car designs from other manufacturers, but they ripped off Saab's Performance Driving Team lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
jacobb18civic

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:20 pm

ever think like it had nothing to do with speed maybe he got t boned by a transport truck like speed sint that bad as long as u can handle yourself the tickets suck trust me i got a dangerous driving charge for going 200 well he clocked me at 196 in a 100
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 pm

jacobb18civic wrote:
ever think like it had nothing to do with speed maybe he got t boned by a transport truck like speed sint that bad as long as u can handle yourself the tickets suck trust me i got a dangerous driving charge for going 200 well he clocked me at 196 in a 100

It most cases you cant handle it...thats the point.
Back to top Go down
jacobb18civic

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:08 pm

im just saying there is a point when u scar urself then u got to stop but there isnt much point of sinking mad cash into a car just to say u have it u go to use it
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:38 pm

there's a time and place for everything.... and racing is not to be done on the the street.... a) because most of the time it's everyone else on the road that suffers if you fuck up, and b) there are very few drivers and/or cars that are truely capable to "race" their car.... most of you kids that think you can drive, and race around constantly seeing who can "beat" each other don't have a sweet clue. Attend a race school, join a club, go to the dragstrip.... but please, for your sake, and everyone elses.... don't just assume you were born with driving skills... trust me, you weren't.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:36 pm

IronHide wrote:
there's a time and place for everything.... and racing is not to be done on the the street.... a) because most of the time it's everyone else on the road that suffers if you fuck up, and b) there are very few drivers and/or cars that are truely capable to "race" their car.... most of you kids that think you can drive, and race around constantly seeing who can "beat" each other don't have a sweet clue. Attend a race school, join a club, go to the dragstrip.... but please, for your sake, and everyone elses.... don't just assume you were born with driving skills... trust me, you weren't.

Thats exactly right thats why I will never race on any streets, its way to dangerous and people WILL get hurt or killed. I know that me and my friends will agree to that because if we feel the need to race we take it to the old airport with no people and no traffic. So if we f*ck up its only us that take the fall.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Sweetland wrote:
IronHide wrote:

Thats exactly right thats why I will never race on any streets, its way to dangerous and people WILL get hurt or killed. I know that me and my friends will agree to that because if we feel the need to race we take it to the old airport with no people and no traffic. So if we f*ck up its only us that take the fall.
Way to tell the cops where to go catch people.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:43 pm

-hotdog wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
IronHide wrote:

Way to tell the cops where to go catch people.

Cause you know theres a shit load of cops on this website and as if they would care anyways, they probaly appreciate us taking it off the streets. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so you think you can drive??   so you think you can drive?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so you think you can drive??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2