Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VDubb

VDubb

1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti Empty
PostSubject: 1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti   1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 am

The car is a 1992 Gti. The car is rust free, you will not find a more rust free car around here. The car was just brought down from Ontario two months ago. The body of the car is all original, from what I was told a 75 year old man owned the car before. That paint on the car shines up nice for being original. However, there are a few dents around the car, nothing major, your usual parking dents.

Engine
1.8, 8 valve engine
234,000 kilometers
5 speed, no grinds what so ever
New Wires, Plugs
Runs pretty good, idles up and down like most Mk2's.

Interior
The interior is in great shape, above average
Stock gti interior, stock red stripe dash, and stock red stripe door cards
Clarion Deck
Momo shift Knob
Black carpet and head liner

Exterior
FK badgeless grill
Crystal Clear single rounds
Clear bumper lights
15x7 Konig rims, rubber has about 55%
Flares and Skirts
Euro tails
Sunroof ! !

Suspension
Ebay adjustable coilover sleeves, not the best ride quality, however the car looks great with them

The Bad
Needs a heater core - does not cost much, semi difficult to install
Needs a shifter rebuild - comes with bushings
Needs a downpipe - cheap
When you are in high rpm's you get a small puff as blue smoke - like any other older car that sits for a while

This car could be inspected in no time. I was inspected a couple months ago, however, I am only 15 and have no need for it to be inspected. The body and paint are original,and the floor looks new !

PRICE - 2900 firm. Comes with absolutley everything, including spare parts, and a set or rockford subs, and 16'inch winter tires, and the stock springs which look new. The current struts are new as well. Along with new rotors and pads.

If you have any question feel free to pm me or email me at tony_forgeron59@hotmail.com

1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti DSC01049
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti DSC01050
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti DSC01044
Before it was dropped. Just to show the paint. If theres anything wrong with the paint, its that the hood is a little faded. The car has your average parking dents and scratched. It was never a trailer queen,haha.
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti DSC01015
Back to top Go down

1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti
Page 1 of 1