Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SMG
Admin
SMG

WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame   WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 am

Looking to buy one of those white and blue Yarmouth Volkwagen plate frames. I have one here somewhere but I can't find it. Need one to represent YTown on the new DD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame   WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 pm

I'll keep an eye out for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame   WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 pm

I got a Steele VW one from the MKV....I also got a Hillcrest one from the Corrado

I think Marcel's is the only one in the bunch to buy his car from Yarmouth VW. Well, Rj's car was too but I'm sure Dusty got rid of that plate years ago. I'll look around as well...
Back to top Go down
Pennell

Pennell

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame   WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

just stand around in a parking lot and wait for one, theres tons on the cars around here for some reason geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame   WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Yarmouth Volkswagen Plate Frame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Buy/sell/trade :: Classifieds-
Jump to: