Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Took some pictures of the VR.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

Took some pictures of the VR. Empty
PostSubject: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Ta da..
Took some pictures of the VR. Img_1110
Took some pictures of the VR. Img_1111
Took some pictures of the VR. Img_1112
Took some pictures of the VR. Img_1113
Took some pictures of the VR. Img_1114
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:36 pm

needs some tint and smoked lights
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Shocked Those stickers actually got made? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
needs some tint and smoked lights

maYBE tint, but leave the lights lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Well tint just came off so I'm definitly not putting any on what so ever and as for lights the only ones that are changing is bumper fogs and they are already on the way...smoked. Cool
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:44 am

Sweetland wrote:
Well tint just came off so I'm definitly not putting any on what so ever and as for lights the only ones that are changing is bumper fogs and they are already on the way...smoked. Cool

ill beleive it when i ........... help install them! cheers

edit///////////******** when you help install them Laughing
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 am

ford wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

siiiick.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:42 pm

ford wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

I may have lied a little, stay tuned. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 pm

Sweetland wrote:
ford wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

seriosuly fuck off. give me money your bastard.

what you got up your sleeve anyway./
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:13 pm

TheBoss wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
ford wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

seriosuly fuck off. give me money your bastard.

what you got up your sleeve anyway./

Read my sig. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:47 pm

hahah siiick.
mine will start going up significantly in January Twisted Evil Good ol k20 with turbo? i think not...but i will be boosted. and my car will be painted. and have coilovers. and a buncha random shit i prolly dont need. but thats besides the point! Smile

(o and mark, the money in my sig is from other people Razz, i didnt save a penny of it yet)
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 pm

TheBoss wrote:
hahah siiick.
mine will start going up significantly in January Twisted Evil Good ol k20 with turbo? i think not...but i will be boosted. and my car will be painted. and have coilovers. and a buncha random shit i prolly dont need. but thats besides the point! Smile

(o and mark, the money in my sig is from other people Razz, i didnt save a penny of it yet)

Good stuff man! I know about your money fund, haha, Andrew has kept me updated on how this money is coming around. Laughing
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Sweetland wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
hahah siiick.

Good stuff man! I know about your money fund, haha, Andrew has kept me updated on how this money is coming around. Laughing

Wink
and i just got some smoked Amber side markers. im pumped.

You got them fogs on the way yet? (you really gotta fix that broken one)
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:25 pm

TheBoss wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
hahah siiick.

Wink
and i just got some smoked Amber side markers. im pumped.

You got them fogs on the way yet? (you really gotta fix that broken one)

I'm not ordering the fogs now boost is more important as of now so I'm just getting a used bumper dummy to make it look not as broke ass. BTW you dont have the right fenders to put the side markers in....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures of the VR.   Took some pictures of the VR. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Took some pictures of the VR.
Page 1 of 1