Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)

Go down 
+11
hocus_focus
JBoud
ford
suckallotofdick
El Carto
ubergeek
coady-admin
Sweetland
Wheels
Boost_Junkie
iCivic
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Empty
PostSubject: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Heres the Tear Down/Build back up of keanes '92 Civic Hatch.

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000815uj8
Half Before Cleaning and Half After

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000814hy6

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000813fc1

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000812de5

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000811ox4

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000810nf4

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000806lw9
before cleaning.

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000805lw3

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000804rx3

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000809ri3
Body Kit comes off

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000808fp0

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000807jj3

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000803lz5

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000802ij8
The interior we removed.

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 1000801qq3
Front bumper off? lol

The back end needs another small final wipe down, and it'll be as clean as we're getting it with a rag, soap and water. (theres no picture there of back end of the interior after being all wiped down)
I'll let Keane post the plans for the car.

Last edited by iCiviC on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Good Start Boys ! get er up , not down
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:39 pm

well as of now the plans re-doing the front of the interior leather (door panels roof and seats)... the back is going to stay gutted with a strut bar (and under the hood)... painting the back end and putting some carpet down....outside, im gunna try out the flat black look amber corners, stock bumpers and a lip kit. ill be putting in my rear lower springs soon and im gunna slamm it on 15 inch deep deep dish with wheel spacers posibly a little stager...the original plan was to have a b16 turbo for this summer but ran into a few problems with that so thats on hold for now...and im doing all this work myself along with chris...hopeing to have it done for spring...cant see why it wouldnt be we'll keep ya up to date with pics
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Sounds sick! Cant wait to see some more progress.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 pm

any update?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:14 pm

not really..the garage is becoming more work in me friendly.
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

well drove up to digby and sold my body kit today cheers ...will be ording some goodies on monday
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Wheels wrote:
well drove up to digby and sold my body kit today cheers ...will be ording some goodies on monday

siiiiick
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 pm

heres some pics from the other night.
ill let wheels explain

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 005uh0

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 004je9

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 003fk1

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 002qz1

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) 001lj4
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Wheels wrote:

what do you plan to get?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:48 am

Wheels wrote:
well as of now the plans re-doing the front of the interior leather (door panels roof and seats)... the back is going to stay gutted with a strut bar (and under the hood)... painting the back end and putting some carpet down....outside, im gunna try out the flat black look amber corners, stock bumpers and a lip kit. ill be putting in my rear lower springs soon and im gunna slamm it on 15 inch deep deep dish with wheel spacers posibly a little stager...the original plan was to have a b16 turbo for this summer but ran into a few problems with that so thats on hold for now...and im doing all this work myself along with chris...hopeing to have it done for spring...cant see why it wouldnt be we'll keep ya up to date with pics

Sounds sick man I want to get on in some of this action some nights. I respect any Honda thats done right and it sure sounds like your taking it the right way, good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm

anytime mark...whats your cell #...when chris heads outwest ill need some more help...chris is pickin me up some amber corners and fog lights, so ill have them tonight...still looking for a bumper ill get my lip then...plan on ordering some stuff in the next couple days...lots of ideas right now...have to try and keep a couple secrets Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Wheels wrote:
anytime mark...whats your cell #...when chris heads outwest ill need some more help...chris is pickin me up some amber corners and fog lights, so ill have them tonight...still looking for a bumper ill get my lip then...plan on ordering some stuff in the next couple days...lots of ideas right now...have to try and keep a couple secrets Twisted Evil

Haha alright man I'm down with it any night I dont work, which weeks like this week (3 hours) I have tons of time to get my hands greasy lol. My number is 740-3840.
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 pm

right on buddy i'll be in touch
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Wheels wrote:
right on buddy i'll be in touch

Alright cool!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm

brought home the Corners and Fog's. Gonna be miint.
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 am

well talked to the feller thats gunna be painting my car...he said he can get me a new bumper for $90...so within the next couple weeks she should be going for paint....today i plan to strip the paint off my tail lights..ill post some before and after pics...if it works lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Wheels wrote:
well talked to the feller thats gunna be painting my car...he said he can get me a new bumper for $90...so within the next couple weeks she should be going for paint....today i plan to strip the paint off my tail lights..ill post some before and after pics...if it works lol Very Happy

ahah deff. let me know how that turns out.
I should be home the night of the 27th, and i plan on spending most of my time home workin on the cars/garage, so ill be in touch!
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 pm

siiiiiiiiiick
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 pm

oh yea so far no luck removin the paint with brake fluid lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Wheels wrote:

ahhaha
check your texts dude.. i have a roady in mind. or email me. or something..i have acccess to everywhere with my black berry..but if you email me, use csidock@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Wheels wrote:
try sanding them with different grades of sandpaper....once you have them how you want them...clear coat and wetsand them for that glossy shine
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 pm

hey chris ill text you when i get minutes...broke ass spendin all my money on my car...and pucky thanks...i was hopin i could get away without doin that lol...ill prolly wet sand it tommo in the shop lol

p.s....im walking around my apartment tryin to steal some internet to post this lol
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 am

well the brake fluid acually works...trick is it has to sit over night i guess then you can just wipe it off with paper towel
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Wheels wrote:
well the brake fluid acually works...trick is it has to sit over night i guess then you can just wipe it off with paper towel

hahah same concept as aircraft paint remover...expect this leaves something behind to wipe. hahaha

I'll drop you an e-mail kanye, you deff. gotta tag along on this. I think Mark's gonna make the tripp and prolly andrew too..so it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)   Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatch For Wheels: Now With Pictures (56k = DEFFINITLY NOT)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next