Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

car show

Go down 
+8
sidock
iCivic
coady-admin
TheDirtyFresh
Sweetland
Driftnami
SMG
98talon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
accent

accent

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 am

ahem! just to clear up a few things i am already planning the show this year again already got the lot and the help from ct again. and the proceeds of last year did go to the big brothers and big sisters. the money for the trophies came out of my pocket and everything that was made from the entry fee went to the charity. it was short notice but needed to start somewheres.

and what the hell is this rally edition accent garbage seriously mine is a sport not a rally and if you mean that silver one with the lick and stick kit, well i would love to see that go rallying it would loose atleast 1 of the 13 piece kit it has on it.

now back to topic, driftnami performance was there as support and i will be looking to see if the other organizations will be willing to help and get there name out as well. this year i am hoping for a better turn out and i am going to be advertising it on the radio hopefully, so hoping for some full support this year. i have been planning more and more on this.

stay tuned for more when i get everything done in stone

Caleb
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:46 am

i didnt make it out last year, hopefully i can this time. ALso welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 am

accent wrote:
ahem! just to clear up a few things i am already planning the show this year again already got the lot and the help from ct again. and the proceeds of last year did go to the big brothers and big sisters. the money for the trophies came out of my pocket and everything that was made from the entry fee went to the charity. it was short notice but needed to start somewheres.

and what the hell is this rally edition accent garbage seriously mine is a sport not a rally and if you mean that silver one with the lick and stick kit, well i would love to see that go rallying it would loose atleast 1 of the 13 piece kit it has on it.

now back to topic, driftnami performance was there as support and i will be looking to see if the other organizations will be willing to help and get there name out as well. this year i am hoping for a better turn out and i am going to be advertising it on the radio hopefully, so hoping for some full support this year. i have been planning more and more on this.

stay tuned for more when i get everything done in stone

Caleb

It was a good show last year, lets just make it that much better this year.
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:59 pm

i plan on making it better it was fun to do and just remember to look for this shiny helmet!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:24 pm

mvoc is less then 57 days away incase anyone is wondering.....

man im pumped.... Shocked bounce Basketball cheers :drunken: afro :queen: :joker: geek scratch study 🐘 king :farao: rendeer santa cherry :albino: Sleep 🐰 🐱 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:27 pm

accent wrote:
i plan on making it better it was fun to do and just remember to look for this shiny helmet!

Haha will do. Very Happy

onepointeight wrote:
mvoc is less then 57 days away incase anyone is wondering.....

man im pumped.... Shocked bounce Basketball cheers :drunken: afro :queen: :joker: geek scratch study 🐘 king :farao: rendeer santa cherry :albino: Sleep 🐰 🐱 Twisted Evil

I am some kinda pumped too! bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:57 pm

45 days until MVOC. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Sponsored content

car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: car show   car show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2