Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmm i dont know what to do

Go down 
+8
DubAllStar
ubergeek
iCivic
alexward
suckallotofdick
hocus_focus
SLEDED
coady-admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:31 am

today is the day, if it sells then goodbye civic. If not, hello project money pit
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:37 am

there all money pits.every damn car on the rd is.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 pm

iCiviC wrote:

it had been planned.
seems as tho bringing a gas can with you would have been a better plan than sittin on the side of the highway in the winter.

As far as the beetle goes 44hp 8v aircooled single barrel carb. gas tank is in the front trunk.

Cody did you sell the civic or what?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 pm

alexward wrote:
iCiviC wrote:

it had been planned.
seems as tho bringing a gas can with you would have been a better plan than sittin on the side of the highway in the winter.

As far as the beetle goes 44hp 8v aircooled single barrel carb. gas tank is in the front trunk.

jay hasnt emailed and said yes or no, i put on on kijiji lastnight and got 3 emails. hopefully one will take it
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 pm

coady-admin wrote:
alexward wrote:
iCiviC wrote:

it had been planned.

jay hasnt emailed and said yes or no, i put on on kijiji lastnight and got 3 emails. hopefully one will take it

hopefully.but three email dont meen anything.i got 30 in the first day when i had mine on there and they never bought it.
good luck though hopefully you'll sell it.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:54 pm

SLEDED wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
alexward wrote:
iCiviC wrote:

it had been planned.

hopefully.but three email dont meen anything.i got 30 in the first day when i had mine on there and they never bought it.
good luck though hopefully you'll sell it.

i know the feeling, when my mustang was on there i was getting 25 emails a day for weeks,
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Jake is selling his and i bet his sells before yours does because his asking price is lower. Sure it don't have a turbo, but kids nowadays can't afford shit let alone gas/insurance/car. You'll get plenty of lowballers but rest assured there's too many cars on the streets for anything to hold it's value. What are you asking for a price? Maybe we need some cool pictures to help sell it.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
Jake is selling his and i bet his sells before yours does because his asking price is lower. Sure it don't have a turbo, but kids nowadays can't afford shit let alone gas/insurance/car. You'll get plenty of lowballers but rest assured there's too many cars on the streets for anything to hold it's value. What are you asking for a price? Maybe we need some cool pictures to help sell it.

asking 5500 if they fix the headgasket or 6000 if i fix it. pictures would be a possibility except i cant drive it with the broken gasket
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 pm

how much would it cost you to get a jdm crate engine?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 pm

hocus_focus wrote:

why would i get one? i have a fully built b18....
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 pm

coady-admin wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:

that's because Stevie drives a Ford scratch
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:59 pm

well im waiting for a map sensor to come in, once its here the cars going to gasket change, new injectors and tuning.
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Good, you're slowly redeeming yourself for some idiotic ideas Laughing
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 pm

I think you should Keep the car. Get it tuned and everything fixed up...

its a nice civ. we all know its fast .. and who in the tuner world doesnt like that ?!
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Boost_Junkie wrote:
I think you should Keep the car. Get it tuned and everything fixed up...

its a nice civ. we all know its fast .. and who in the tuner world doesnt like that ?!

Agreed
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 pm

coady-admin wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:

just saying since you dont know how the person before you built the engine could have used cheapy parts like canadian dirts or something
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:32 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:

just saying since you dont know how the person before you built the engine could have used cheapy parts like canadian dirts or something

he knows exactly how the guy that had it before him built it..its the guy that tunes the car banghead banghead
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:38 am

iCiviC wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:

he knows exactly how the guy that had it before him built it..its the guy that tunes the car banghead banghead
if so some of the breakdowns could have been from rush jobs or faulty parts blown head gaskets usually can be seen before they happen like looking at the temp gauge or looking under the hood and looking for leaks of any fluids especially under the car while parked overnight. and missing the overflow canister probably didnt help to much. but coady the luck to ya to get this fixed as soon as possible nice to see a nice civic on the roads for the summer.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:09 am

hocus_focus wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:

if so some of the breakdowns could have been from rush jobs or faulty parts blown head gaskets usually can be seen before they happen like looking at the temp gauge or looking under the hood and looking for leaks of any fluids especially under the car while parked overnight. and missing the overflow canister probably didnt help to much. but coady the luck to ya to get this fixed as soon as possible nice to see a nice civic on the roads for the summer.

hopefully by the end of the money everything will be ready
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:10 pm

hey coady where did the head gasket blow between cylinders or into a water jacket or oil jacket?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm

alexward wrote:
hey coady where did the head gasket blow between cylinders or into a water jacket or oil jacket?

broke in the 2nd cylinder
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:20 pm

between the cylinder and where tho?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

alexward wrote:
between the cylinder and where tho?

water jacket
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:45 am

I see that not too bad. so long as it wasnt run long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm i dont know what to do
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: