Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmm i dont know what to do

Go down 
+8
DubAllStar
ubergeek
iCivic
alexward
suckallotofdick
hocus_focus
SLEDED
coady-admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

hmm i dont know what to do Empty
PostSubject: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 pm

So i can try to sell my car and then buy a 2002 fully loaded avalanche, OR i can take the extra money that i would need to buy the avalanche and finish my car, Tune it, new rims, finish the interior, Atleast with the avalanche chances are its more reliable, i dont have to worry about the roads, plus i can drive it year round. I would like to finish the civic i just dont know if its a better deal.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 pm

get the avalanche.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Atleast with the avalanche chances are its more reliable
gm and reliability are two different things and with gm dont go together. you should wait till tomorow to find out whats gonna happen with pontiac it may be a thing of the past lol
fix your car keep the tunerz alive man
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Fuck Jeff Goldblum man....
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:41 pm

No offence cody but if you want reliable a 315whp honda is not really your best bet. I say avalanche but its about what you want.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 am

alexward wrote:
No offence cody but if you want reliable a 315whp honda is not really your best bet. I say avalanche but its about what you want.

your retarded.
thats all i really have to say about you.
With that engine that he has in that car, he CAN reliably get 315 whp. Especially with a good tune.

Keep the car or find a Tundra or something second hand and buy that..
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 am

iCiviC wrote:
alexward wrote:

your retarded.
With that engine that he has in that car, he CAN reliably get 315 whp. Especially with a good tune.

No offense to you Chris or Coady....but I'm not sure that Civic is too reliable before things start to break on it more. And it's not like you can drive the Civic in the winter time. So how reliable is it during the winter months?? How's the gas mileage on it? Is doing the interior gonna make it go faster?? Did you find your coolant reservoir yet?

although you seem to always ask us for opinions....ultimately the decision is yours alone.
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 am

sell it.... but for gods sake why get an avalanche? if you can't afford to fix the civic, you won't be able to afford to drive the avalanche.....
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:23 am

Ubergeek wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
alexward wrote:

your retarded.

No offense to you Chris or Coady....but I'm not sure that Civic is too reliable before things start to break on it more.
i agree with you, but id rather have the civic then an Avalanche.

the only truck id buy right now is a Tundra.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 am

DubAllStar wrote:
sell it.... but for gods sake why get an avalanche? if you can't afford to fix the civic, you won't be able to afford to drive the avalanche.....

i can afford to fix it just dont know if i would rather do that or use the money for somthing newer.
As far as finishing the interior that has nothing to do with making it faster i just think if im going to do the car i might as well finish everthing.
as of right now jay jenkins said hes buying my car tomorrow, if he takes it obviously im gonna get the avalanche, if he doesnt im gonna keep the car and finish it.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 am

Ubergeek wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
alexward wrote:

your retarded.

No offense to you Chris or Coady....but I'm not sure that Civic is too reliable before things start to break on it more. And it's not like you can drive the Civic in the winter time. So how reliable is it during the winter months?? How's the gas mileage on it? Is doing the interior gonna make it go faster?? Did you find your coolant reservoir yet?

although you seem to always ask us for opinions....ultimately the decision is yours alone.

fuel millage right now is about 250-300 to a tank, JD racing said if i tune it there ill be getting almost 600. During the winter its useless to me and next year ill be living in shelburn so i need to travel back and forth which would mean i would need a winter car. Not a clue where the coolant reservoir is.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:42 am

Id be surprised if Jay Jenkins actually went threw with it ...
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 am

Boost_Junkie wrote:
id be more surprised if he lived longer then a week in it
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

coady-admin wrote:
Boost_Junkie wrote:
id be more surprised if he lived longer then a week in it

I think you have a legal/moral responsibility NOT to sell it to him lol
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:25 am

Buy a VW cheers
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Barricade wrote:
Buy a VW cheers
i actually got offerd a 2001 supercharged jetta for it.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:
Buy a VW cheers
josh snow from Bridgewater??
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Barricade wrote:
Buy a VW cheers
josh snow from Bridgewater??

no idea,wasnt overly intrested in a dub so i said no. didnt see pics or anything,
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm

it's Northups old jetta.... i hear it's haggard.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

iCiviC wrote:

your retarded.

ROFL sry to jack threads but im pretty sure ive seen you on teh side of the road Laughing

Cody i dissed dubs for a long time but now i really am starting to understand what they mean by german enginerring. that beetle is the easiest thing ive ever worked on,next to a lawn mower. I will definalty consider a vw as a daily driver.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 pm

That's because your bug basically has a lawn mower engine in it.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 pm

ford wrote:

... hahaha thats funny shit ... and that day that your thinking of that you seen him on the highway he was testing how far he could go with the gas light on i do believe that was a alright day
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 am

alexward wrote:
iCiviC wrote:

your retarded.

ROFL sry to jack threads but im pretty sure ive seen you on teh side of the road Laughing

yep, seeing how far i could go on highway speed with my gas light on...which i figured out..it had been planned. i called mark when i started to bring me a gas jug.
now, go banghead and then find a cave.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 am

alan_morton wrote:
ford wrote:

... hahaha thats funny shit ... and that day that your thinking of that you seen him on the highway he was testing how far he could go with the gas light on i do believe that was a alright day

No, i don't even mean to be a dick but its true.... The engine in that car probably has less HP in it then my zero turn lawn mower.... Where is the gas tank in that thing.... It wouldn't surprise me if it was gravity fed either Razz
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:38 am

ford wrote:
The engine in that car probably has less HP in it then my zero turn lawn mower....
Probably does ! You are driving a Cub Cadet !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm i dont know what to do   hmm i dont know what to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm i dont know what to do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: