Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hm...trip to hali.

Go down 
+7
Sweetland
ubergeek
ford
KoryGTI
JBoud
coady-admin
iCivic
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
any updates mr ford?

He was saying a piston ring is fried.

fix the damn thing.

and my car is gonna get turbo'd

Thats quite the expensive fix... Rolling Eyes way to brag... Laughing

anything is expensive to josh. lol!

and thanks. im psyched beyond.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
any updates mr ford?

He was saying a piston ring is fried.

fix the damn thing.

and my car is gonna get turbo'd

Thats quite the expensive fix... Rolling Eyes way to brag... Laughing

anything is expensive to josh. lol!

and thanks. im psyched beyond.

I know the feeling...rich guy lend me some money. cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 pm

yah. its going to have to be fixed! Mad

stupid mother fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck

piss me right off.... WHY WHY WHY! did i sell my old car!?!?!?!? fuck im pissed banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid UGH! banghead
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:19 am

Down boy down. What did you expect. Ttheres a computer in this car. More shit to fuck up lolol. Either way fix it. this ones faster
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 am

old engine is sitting on the garage floor Twisted Evil

new engine on sunday Thumb Up

Me and Mark think we diagnoused the problem and why the engine over heated and went nuts

We where taking the headers off the car when i jump in back to help and i had noticed a bolt 3/4 unscrewed just chillin there with oil all around it.... Me and Mark looked at eachother and asked anyone if they had touched that valve cover bolt.. (no,no,no) okay then so clearly someone had put the valve cover on and didnt tighten down on of the bolts making the gaskit not seel there for as we all know when oil gets hot it thin's out. thats where the oil was coming from! Thats why the car overheated and blow up and thats why everytime i turned the car on the identif the problem there was oil getting on the headers study

Needless to say we are all REAL proud of are selfs for successfully getting the motor,tranny and axles out all in one shot!

Big thanks to Mark, Alan, Andrew and Isaac for all chippin in and willing to get there hands dirty to help a guy out! Now its time to get it back in the car and working!!!! Cool

thanks again guys!! Good times! Beer
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 am

no problem buddy glad to help out .... the real test is gunna be when we put the other one back in can`t wait to get started on that
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:13 am

Ubergeek wrote:
sounds like a blown head gasket......
okay...so maybe not a blown head gasket....but head gasket related Wink
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 am

your mother wrote:
old engine is sitting on the garage floor Twisted Evil

new engine on sunday Thumb Up

Me and Mark think we diagnoused the problem and why the engine over heated and went nuts

We where taking the headers off the car when i jump in back to help and i had noticed a bolt 3/4 unscrewed just chillin there with oil all around it.... Me and Mark looked at eachother and asked anyone if they had touched that valve cover bolt.. (no,no,no) okay then so clearly someone had put the valve cover on and didnt tighten down on of the bolts making the gaskit not seel there for as we all know when oil gets hot it thin's out. thats where the oil was coming from! Thats why the car overheated and blow up and thats why everytime i turned the car on the identif the problem there was oil getting on the headers study

Needless to say we are all REAL proud of are selfs for successfully getting the motor,tranny and axles out all in one shot!

Big thanks to Mark, Alan, Andrew and Isaac for all chippin in and willing to get there hands dirty to help a guy out! Now its time to get it back in the car and working!!!! Cool

thanks again guys!! Good times! Beer

No problem buddy! I will be there to put the new engine in as well! Wink
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 am

glad you got it figured out.
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am

definitely will be there to put the new one in as well, bomb times boys..gonna be one helluva job putting the new one in, should be a blast lol
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 am

yah mang,

thats fo the help defonitly going to need it. Me and markus cleaned the bay and fixed some shit up ealry today and it look SIIICCCKKKKKK we got the crappy trie palce of the the thing and we got it all sanded down and cleaned up and painted her all up right flat of the paint and stuff of the nature of sort. Jesus fucking screen like titled to one side the dog wont stupid pissing off , mark is drunk alan, well i think he is behind me, mark cant find the door to piss, oho he just feel, kind maybe i know dont my arm is alssp i think i cant feel it, the dog has to many chiping in his distive track , watching family guy, i already fell asleep, mark is getting Corvette crosssaw;s i think fuck knows, rene is drink i saw kyles car at marcels, nobody was having a party so we just go some drinking in here. i have pcitures for you all the enjoy but i dont know if i cant get that to work right meow, or mark is back ..i ahve no... i dont know where i was going with that.... mark stup up i was just slammed, lol!

nobody wants to party WTF!? fuck everythin! fuck......

ahahhaa

yup
still here and still drunk.
maybe
not,,,
Arrow ehehehehhe stil here... i think

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 am

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car110

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car210

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car310

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car410

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car511
this is before paint yo, if you havent already noticed!

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car610
The prefect wheel achesrs:D
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:36 am

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car710

hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Car810

fire wall not yet with balck painted on it $

but, im getting there so hold the fack n !

this fucking stuod thing went crazy on my head and i unno where it is but theres the pic's enjo i guess! more to come of an engine install not exstall HEHHE!!! later booiiiss;;;!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:42 am

yeazh man that shit is sdope man looks good i am drunkkk so yeah catn wait to tput the new mptpr im. cuz peace
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 am

Holy fuck a messss
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:51 pm

IT RUNS!!!! IT MOVES!!!! AND IT RUBBERS LIKE A FUCKING WHORE!!!!!

Does ANYONE know where i could find a fender roller! i need one REALLY bad lol lol!
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:29 pm

dont burn to much rubber on my tires Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 pm

JBoud wrote:
dont burn to much rubber on my tires Evil or Very Mad

use a bat...it serves the same purpose...or go ask like car quest or auto zone or w/e the fuck they are..or a body shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hm...trip to hali.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2