Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hm...trip to hali.

Go down 
+7
Sweetland
ubergeek
ford
KoryGTI
JBoud
coady-admin
iCivic
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 pm

So.
Somewhat eventful.
Driven, up. weather was clear. hit Bridgewater, weatherr got real shitty. real shitty.
so we're cruisen, half fast, but not too fast (like 80)
passed a few cars still cruisen. Got behind an ambulance goin up a hill real slow..hill has a passing lane witch is clear. Start to pass Ambulance and my brother goes "well, hey. at least if we crash there's an ambulance right there"
Get to the top of the hill and all of a sudden theres 4" of slush. Cute. Hit the slush at about 90 and the ass end of the civic slides out...well fuck. car Does a complete 360 with the tires justa screechin.
We come to a stop (thanks to the snow the plows put on the side of the road) about 2' down a bank.
Everyones alright. We get out, cars mint.
Truck stops, pulls us out with a chain and some rope. We're off.
Pick up fords car, decide to stay at Ashley's (my girlfriend) cause Ford's got summer tires and its wicked shitty.
Stay there for the night.
We leave hali around 11. Roads are mint, drive to Bwater to get Jdunks Gasket kits. Get some parts from Josh Goudy for wheel's whip.
Take off. Get rippin on the highway. we get ahead of Josh and keep driven, call him and he's rippin. Get a call around pubnico sayin they overheated. We stop in tusket get some coolant and water. Around Argyle on our way back to josh, get another call sayin the engines bone dry and they need some oil.
Stop in pubnico and get some oil.
Bring him shit, try to turn over the car. Wont turn over. Try it again and it goes. Blue smoke EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE.
Drive him back to yarmouth. they get Isaac's dads truck and thats as far as my story goes.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:20 pm

sounds like a fun trip so are all cars invovled still running?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:23 pm

coady-admin wrote:
sounds like a fun trip so are all cars invovled still running?

cept josh's haha
Back to top Go down
JBoud

JBoud

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 pm

shitty lol thats why hes not around to swap some parts on the jetta
Back to top Go down
KoryGTI

KoryGTI

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm

sounds like a wonderful trip , sorry about the car Joshhh Laughing
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:22 pm

We get home, i ask dad for the truck yo.... he saying no. Im already pissed, cars broken ass, missed hockey, women wants to see me but cant, dad wont let me have the truck, shiit. dad me and isaac jump in the truck, we get the tow dully, we go to shitting tire, we grab some shizz we headd to the car, get there and (i still like it) I pop the hood dad goes sshiittttt i start her up. blue smoke pooring out of it... i rev her up blue smoke stops ? now white smoke ( sign of coolant burning) possible head gasket blow out... i drive it on the tow dully we hit the road ( isaac all passed out in the back of the truck) we get home i drive it into the garage where it sits now. I rip the intake boot of OIL everything.... like a puddle in the intake box. I take the stuff out the car and come in the house.. because i havent had anything to eat since 1030 this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!! and i still havent .... i got to piss, my head hurts. my legs are shure .... fuck this im out!

later;) any helps much needed!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 pm

so any idea as to problem yet?
and im going BACK to hali tomorrow!

Wish i could stick around and help ya out. Good Luck man. See yah in 20 Days!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 pm

sounds like a blown head gasket...happened to me downtown Calgary during rush hour banghead

what car did you pick up? post up a pic.... I'd be calling dude asap....altho he probably implemented the tail-light warranty AS-IS routine. shitty deal son....
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:48 pm

yah, i cleaned it all up. cleaned the oil out of everything.... she started up, and died.... Me and dad figure i blow the piston ring and its pushing oil up and out into the intake and headers Crying or Very sad

its a shame too.... It worked so good. But i think im going to have it rebuilt and fixed.. and take it easy on it for a while... till stuff starts fucking off.... and it helps still having NO job Embarassed Thumb Down Can't find one to save my life.... but looking... now... i can say im FLAT ASS BROKE!....

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
KoryGTI

KoryGTI

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Well i must say sorry to hear about the new ride hurt already but since your broke ill take those flares and front bumper off your hands and give ya " alittle bit of cash flow Laughing
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:14 pm

KoryGTI wrote:
Well i must say sorry to hear about the new ride hurt already but since your broke ill take those flares and front bumper off your hands and give ya " alittle bit of cash flow Laughing

yah. i only got the front bumper because the rear one was cranked... whenever you want it its here. I want the grille and what not though
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Seen the car tonight...looks good but this sucks real bad what happened. I hope you get it fixed up real soon.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Sweetland wrote:
Seen the car tonight...looks good but this sucks real bad what happened. I hope you get it fixed up real soon.

X2
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 am

ford 16V
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:36 am

Boost_Junkie wrote:
ford 16V
thats what you get...lol
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:10 pm

so, i guess the verdict is, the car jumped the timing while driving home from halifax..... got that all sorted out, mark took this ugly as tint of the rear windows, the car is running but it is skipping , we are problem solving , new plugs and wires are on the agenda for tomorrow. and we will see how it plays out from there..... maybe some slamage too Wink
Back to top Go down
KoryGTI

KoryGTI

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

sickk , well form the quick look i had very minty car good luck with it and hopefully doesnt cost ya alot to fix er up and make her better than she was cheers
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 pm

good to hear josh, just better then a rebuild Thumb Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
JBoud

JBoud

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 pm

your mother wrote:
so, i guess the verdict is, the car jumped the timing while driving home from halifax..... got that all sorted out, mark took this ugly as tint of the rear windows, the car is running but it is skipping , we are problem solving , new plugs and wires are on the agenda for tomorrow. and we will see how it plays out from there..... maybe some slamage too Wink
. Not slamage pale
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 pm

glad to hear that you don`t have to rebuild it can`t wait to see it on the road
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:56 pm

any updates mr ford?
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm

iCiviC wrote:
any updates mr ford?

He was saying a piston ring is fried.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
any updates mr ford?

fix the damn thing.

and my car is gonna get turbo'd
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 pm

iCiviC wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
iCiviC wrote:
any updates mr ford?

fix the damn thing.

and my car is gonna get turbo'd

Thats quite the expensive fix... Rolling Eyes way to brag... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hm...trip to hali. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm...trip to hali.   hm...trip to hali. Icon_minitime