Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quattro RC? Anyone

Go down 
+6
alan_morton
DubAllStar
Sweetland
iCivic
coady-admin
jamie.3030
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro RC? Anyone   Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
Jamie...donate/sell that motor to RJ asap....I feel a retarded project in the makings. That motor would be quite useful in the proper hands.

plus i want the interior.. they would look nice in the gti. match my interior i have planned !
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Quattro RC? Anyone   Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:43 pm

IronHide wrote:
better yet, lets just steal it for RJ.... Idiots do not deserve cars such as this.

gear down big rig. lol

the papers came with the car....carter didnt even have it registered under his name so technically, if one of us steals it, fuck it. whos to say it wasnt ours to begin with?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Quattro RC? Anyone   Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm

iCiviC wrote:
IronHide wrote:
better yet, lets just steal it for RJ.... Idiots do not deserve cars such as this.

gear down big rig. lol

the papers came with the car....carter didnt even have it registered under his name so technically, if one of us steals it, fuck it. whos to say it wasnt ours to begin with?

well it would still be redgisterd to who he got it from. so technically its theres.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Quattro RC? Anyone   Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm

i bought a car for 75 bucks and it lasted for 3 years and then sold it for 200 bucks
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Quattro RC? Anyone   Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:41 pm

yeh rj was textin me earlier i like the ideas he has for the parts on that car more then likly i will sell it to him just to see it not be a complete waste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quattro RC? Anyone   Quattro RC? Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quattro RC? Anyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2