Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quattro anyone?

Go down 
+7
ubergeek
iCivic
POTTER
suckallotofdick
Boost_Junkie
Sweetland
jamie.3030
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jamie.3030

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:05 am

seems that CAR-TAR ditched his car last night going through tusket called me for a tow but i wasnt going out there he says its written off what a shame lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 am

Thats what happens when you try to show off going through turns, he deserved this.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:23 am

what a mess
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:30 am

Boost_Junkie wrote:
what a mess

Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:30 am

Update...it doesnt look totaled at all, its just the trunk lid caved in and tailight broken or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
POTTER

POTTER

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm

looks like a fat person was thrown in the quarter panel its all pressed in then the trunk has a few dents.pretty funny though non the less but hes got a "high paying" job. so no worries for him he said that hes gunna buy a benz
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 pm

POTTER wrote:
looks like a fat person was thrown in the quarter panel its all pressed in then the trunk has a few dents.pretty funny though non the less but hes got a "high paying" job. so no worries for him he said that hes gunna buy a benz

right.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:28 pm

yeah probably gonna turbo it....since Benz's aren't really fast, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:22 pm

HAHA, I cant wait till the next time I see him so I can look him in the face and laugh my ass off, thats never going to happen and this high paying job wont work out for him garunteed. Is Skelmouse or whatever the fuck his name is Cater's idol or something??? Skelmouse has a BMW and then Cater wants one. Skelmouse has a Mercedes then Cater wants one... Screwy
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Sweetland wrote:
HAHA, I cant wait till the next time I see him so I can look him in the face and laugh my ass off, thats never going to happen and this high paying job wont work out for him garunteed. Is Skelmouse or whatever the fuck his name is Cater's idol or something??? Skelmouse has a BMW and then Cater wants one. Skelmouse has a Mercedes then Cater wants one... Screwy

i dont know bout the rest, but i reallllly dont think this Star Choice thing is gonna work out in his favor....i really dont.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:12 am

If selling StarChoice subscriptions was a high paying job there wouldn't be anyone in university or bagging groceries. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
iCivic
iCivic

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:23 am

SMG wrote:
If selling StarChoice subscriptions was a high paying job there wouldn't be anyone in university or bagging groceries. Rolling Eyes

Turkey
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:54 am

SMG wrote:

thats what im sayin if its so good why aint more people doing it? he says well not everyone likes going door to door. well for that money pretty sure anyone would
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

so when am i gonna see some pics of this stupidity?
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:27 pm

well uve already posted ur pics of stupidity. dunno aint no need for photos of it waste of time. but update on the car he was driving aorund with one lug nut last night and didnt notice it till it wobbled.and he was still driving it today just took one of each rim.its like every car that boy owns something happens to it start or decent then a steady decline
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:03 pm

wait...wait a minute. he took a lug nut off each wheel? Was that to compensate the wobble....rofl scratch
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:20 pm

well he lost the other 4 of that back one and took one of each wheel to replace the ones he lost
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 pm

how the heck did he lose 4 bolts? Idea
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm

bad wheel bearing.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm

and lack of knowledge lol
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm

iCiviC wrote:
bad wheel bearing.

well seeing as how the wheel doesn't bolt to the bearing i can't see how it has anything to do with him losing lug nuts.... obviously they weren't tightened down properly, or his impact sheared them off.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 am

Bad wheel bearing??? Was the wheelbearing responsible for tightening his lugs down? When a wheel comes off because of a wheel bearing it's because the hub comes off and all the lugs in the world aren't going to mean shit.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Megatron wrote:
Bad wheel bearing??? Was the wheelbearing responsible for tightening his lugs down? When a wheel comes off because of a wheel bearing it's because the hub comes off and all the lugs in the world aren't going to mean shit.

wouldnt vibrations from the the wheel wabble loosen them?
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 am

the wobble is caused by the lack of lugs....
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:46 pm

you just know everthing dont ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quattro anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro anyone?   Quattro anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quattro anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next