Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stereo systems.

Go down 
+7
Munky
jamie.3030
sidock
fridgidy
coady-admin
alexward
ford
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alexward

alexward

Stereo systems. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:41 am

and jamie did ur mommy pay u with the jeeep
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 am

not even boi paid cash money for that thats right my money ni trading liqiour for this
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:43 am

ur mom pays me for the sex thats how i got it it was gross but even the ugly ones need love sometime
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:44 am

jamie.3030 wrote:
ur mom pays me for the sex thats how i got it it was gross but even the ugly ones need love sometime

predictable reply, you lose
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:46 am

alright im goin to bed, hopefully i can trust people to be mature
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:48 am

alexward wrote:
dude 60 gigs is like a month of straight music if ur in the car tha long then u like ur car way too much lol
if you had a nice car you would too...but that's how ballers roll, son

besides i like change instead of listening to the same shit over and over and over and over
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:52 am

coady-admin wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT WRONG!
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:53 am

coady-admin wrote:

He's gonna cry when he wakes up
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:58 am

i have 2 one gig sticks one stays in the car the other i carry on me to add music to w/e convenite and if i get bored with whats there then i through in a cd or use the aux in with mine or sumone elses ipood
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:03 am

alexward wrote:
i have 2 one gig sticks one stays in the car the other i carry on me to add music to w/e convenite and if i get bored with whats there then i through in a cd or use the aux in with mine or sumone elses ipood

Thought you didnt have an ipod?
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:13 am

i dont but im drunk so i cant spell wat im thinking i meant my mp3 player or sumone elses ipood
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:02 am

Man,
this aint josh but is chris.
Alex, you greasy napoline dynamite mutha fucka,
I yelled at you the other night and yous a bittch.
Drunks.
Alex, maybe if anybody listened to what the fuckk you got to say, people would think your legit.
you's a punk ass bitch.
Ypou's a punk as bitch. Dont matter whos car is faster, you're still a piece of shitt.
i hope you burn in hell one day.

Chris.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:17 am

ok hold on i look like a movie star.you yelled at me for smoking you that makes me a bitch???? scratch w/e im loost here and the last line there kinda sounds as tho u admit you coulldnt hold with me geek
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:38 pm

alexward wrote:
ok hold on i look like a movie star.you yelled at me for smoking you that makes me a bitch???? scratch w/e im loost here and the last line there kinda sounds as tho u admit you coulldnt hold with me geek
How the fuck did you smoke me?
Last time i check i was followin' you around, not tryin to pass you. Not once in that little burn did i put the pedal to the floor.
You're a dirty piece of shit..Look at you, you look like Napolian Dynamite, but more ogre-ish. Why don't you go run away like a little bitch again Alex. cheers
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:54 pm

id like to know how u function in every day life being the prick that u appear to be, u sit here, brag ur shit up, and talk down almost everyone elses, it aint right, and i know my car aint the fastest on the planet, as well as u know urs isnt...or should know....but as for u racing and losing to mustangs and rx8's, i know there are grandd prix's around town that wil kick ur ass, u just havnt come across one yet cause u only race cars u know u will beat, or cars that will obviously kick ur ass and u have no business racing in the first place... anywhere, unless its on the track...ive done my fair share of it, and i can say it, i dont keep count of my win loss record as u appear to have done, but if u care that much about racing. leave yarmouth, get a better car than that piece of shit u drive now, and take it to the tracks, stop bragging about how good u are at driving, and fuck off...
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:27 pm

keeps getting better ahah
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 pm

this is a joke
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:32 am

onepointeight wrote:
this is a joke

who are you? just curious lol
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:06 am

sidock wrote:
onepointeight wrote:
this is a joke

tiissssssss Cool
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 pm

onepointeight wrote:
sidock wrote:
onepointeight wrote:
this is a joke

tiissssssss Cool

well that helped me a lot :?: Suspect
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:35 pm

well its rene lol
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Bingo ! we have a winner ! cheers lol
hey guys hows it going? nice little forum going on here
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:53 pm

onepointeight wrote:
Bingo ! we have a winner ! cheers lol
hey guys hows it going? nice little forum going on here

goin good and thanks
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:35 pm

hahah this is comical and we all know my stereo was louder i had 2 mtx 9500's and my 1 rockford was louder and comp tho highest i hit was 143 on the term lab at coastal customs and if alex wants to talk about loud stereos prove in get it metered on a term lab which is the offial meter and i bet you will be lucky to break 14o cuzz member all the windows have to be closed hahaha o and btw ppl are hitting 154 with one 12 so your not loud man
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:41 pm

codys car is the loudest ive ever been in, i had trouble breathing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stereo systems.   Stereo systems. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stereo systems.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next