Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stolen Stereo Gear

Go down 
+8
suckallotofdick
Boost_Junkie
El Carto
ubergeek
iCivic
Munky
Sweetland
TheDirtyFresh
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:55 pm

So some punks have decided to remove my stereo gear from the trunk of my jetta, it was only an amp and a couple of 6x9's in boxes but it still kinda pisses me off. Anyone hears of someone trying to pawn off a pair of xplod speakers and a kenwood amp should let me know so I can deliver beatings.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Thats real shitty man, thats really not good to hear considering we're in the same neighbourhood and the fact that we are in the so called "better" part of town. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:14 pm

anyone wanna buy some stereo gear for cheap?? lol!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Megatron wrote:
So some punks have decided to remove my stereo gear from the trunk of my jetta, it was only an amp and a couple of 6x9's in boxes but it still kinda pisses me off. Anyone hears of someone trying to pawn off a pair of xplod speakers and a kenwood amp should let me know so I can deliver beatings.

fuck its yarmouth, it shouldnt take long for word to spread on that one. I'll probably hear of it out here for fuck sakes lol
What kinda amp?

and i hope you find your shit and give some people a shit kickin.
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 am

shitty deal RJ....how did they get in?? Goddamn crackheads probably. I'll keep an ear out and I'll help deliver some beatings as well
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 am

probably ford, needed money to fix his car hahaha
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:12 am

oh thats fucking shitty... tough times for the dub scene this past month Sad
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 am

rene man you got to take that pic out.......its really starting to creep me out!
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am

g60kinda wrote:
rene man you got to take that pic out.......its really starting to creep me out!

man he has the picture for his facebook picture, this...... fuck im surprized he never put it as his CO avatar. Jordan you got to make him his own.

get a picture of seth in the hotdog costume and put rene's head on it! lol

Oh snap! and to think some nights i leave the keys in my whip....... wait.... they can have the fucking thing. santa

but thats a shitty deal!
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:46 pm

ill try to keep my eyes and ears pealed for any one trying to sell trade stereo gear away .
did you look on kijiji to see if they may be selling it lol lots of stolen or fraudulant gear on there for sale
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:13 pm

world will get around dude, if people cant keep pregnancys quite in yarmouth imagine it will be the same for stolen shit.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:12 am

look here your on the news
Quote :
Vandalism and theft from vehicle spree
Yarmouth town RCMP report
Article online since July 21st 2008, 9:20
Be the first to comment on this article
Click here to find out more!
Vandalism and theft from vehicle spree
Yarmouth town RCMP report
During July 1-13, the Yarmouth town RCMP responded to 140 calls for service. This included 11 false alarms, nine assaults, one theft of gas, two dangerous driving complaints, seven Mental Health Act investigations, 10 causing a disturbance complaints, 15 mischief/vandalism complaints, five thefts from auto, six traffic collisions, four 911 misdials, six theft under $5,000, one residential break and enter, one shoplifting, two drunk in a public place, and 12 other Criminal Code investigations.

The following is a summary of some of the calls for service.

•July 1, 7:27 a.m., report of three vehicles damaged overnight in hospital parking lot.

•July 1, 10:32 a.m., report of overnight damage to a truck on Vancouver Street, windshield smashed and passenger door dented.

•July 2, 9:02 a.m., overnight theft from an auto on Sprucewood Crescent was reported. A satellite radio and antenna was stolen from a truck parked in a yard.

•July 2, 11:23 a.m., a pair of sunglasses and a garage door opener were stolen from a vehicle near Sprucewood and Brunswick.

•July 2, 12:51 p.m., vehicle hit and run in the Yarmouth Mall parking lot near Lawtons. Passenger side of vehicle damaged.

•July 3, 4:01 p.m. received a call via 911 of a motor vehicle collision on Havelock Drive. No injuries.

•July 3, 2:46 p.m., received a complaint from Ellis Road that overnight a four-wheel all-terrain vehicle was stolen from a residence. ATV was an orange 230 Suzuki.

•July 4, 7:28 a.m., report of vandalism at 130 Starrs Road, steel building spray-painted.

•July 5, 2:42 a.m., fight at the Red Knight.

•July 5, 6:25 a.m., while on patrol an officer located a male staggering on Starrs Road. Man arrested for being drunk in a public place.

•July 5, 11:26 p.m., complaint of suspicious activity, people knocking on door on Tooker Street, person asked that a patrol be made. Subjects were gone when police arrived.

•July 6, 11:21 p.m., received a call via 911 reporting three people had torn down the stop sign at Main and Jenkins streets.

•July 7, 9:06 a.m., Leisure Services reported property damage at the Broad Brook recreation complex on Forest Street. Overnight damage to a washroom.

•July 7, 9:08 p.m., complaint from Argyle Street of dangerous driving involving a green Toyota RAV4.

•July 8, 10:09 p.m., report of a theft of a green ride-on lawn mower from Pleasant Street.

•July 8, 9:09 p.m., report of a theft from a vehicle on Herrington Avenue, speakers and an amplifier stolen from a ’91 Jetta.

•July 8, 11:24 p.m., assault at the Time Out Lounge. Victim treated at hospital for a broken leg. Matter is before the court.

•July 9, 12:54 a.m., report of a group of kids on top of the roof at the YMCA throwing eggs at passing pedestrians and vehicles.

•July 9, 11:49 a.m., theft of bike, Albert Street.

•July 9, 3:43 p.m., report of two bikes stolen from a residence in the 500 block of Main Street – a blue BMX and a 10-speed mountain bike.

•July 10, 1:52 p.m., theft of a Stihl leaf blower and a whipper snipper on Argyle Street.

•July 11, 6:08 p.m., fishing gear stolen between 4-6 p.m. – a rod and bright orange tackle box – from an apartment porch in centre of town.
not only that but theres alot of theft in general thats got to brought to an end or somebody gonna get hurt real bad
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:59 am

it was my old man's truck that got vandelized on Vancouver street
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 am

fuck it lests find out who did it and hurt them real bad!!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 am

Barricade wrote:

this town is fucked .. .. ..
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:40 am

I'm still waiting for the police to actually come by Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Holy crap, that's a ton of thefts for Yarmouth...

My wash pails keep getting stolen from my old man's house. I have to keep my new kickass 20L pail inside. That's pretty bad..
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:41 pm

onepointeight wrote:
Barricade wrote:

this town is fucked .. .. ..

agreed.....fuckin' crackheads
Back to top Go down
pizzaman

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Megatron wrote:
I'm still waiting for the police to actually come by Rolling Eyes

they dont spend any time on property crime anymore..had a break in at the store..they came in and looked around and left..the end..no finger/shoe prints, nothing..Fuckers
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Yeah man, I called them and told them there were greasy fingerprints on my fucking license plate. Combined with the fact I could throw a rock and hit the copshop it kinda pissed me off that no one has shown up. I take my paintball gun outside and fire two shots into my green bin and I'll be surrounded by officers. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pizzaman

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

still got the wooden door they kicked in with the footprints on it here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stolen Stereo Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Stereo Gear   Stolen Stereo Gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stolen Stereo Gear
Page 1 of 1