Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chrysler + GM = Fail ?

Go down 
+6
El Carto
jamie.3030
coady-admin
iCivic
hocus_focus
Boost_Junkie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
El Carto

El Carto

Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:43 pm

to get back on track, your a douchebag, you bought a domestic, so if domestics fail you fail, domestics have already failed...clearly, so shit+shit+you+focus=FAIL
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 pm

so are you saying that jamie 3030 fails also and cody once has failed theres alot of ppl who own domestic so you saying all those who own domestic fail cause thats what seem to get so this whole website is fail right about now
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:08 am

jesus christ buddy your a fucking retard.What about jeeps do they fail only thing thats close to them wheelin stock is a toyota.i hope your car fuckin burns to a crisp not because its domestic because ur a simp. if domestics suck why do ppl still buy them and if ur uch a hater on them why in the fuck id you buy one
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 am

i guy who is in his 20's talking tough behind a computer to a 17yr old bravo i give you props takes a big man to do that, take off them fuckin hubble bubble telescopes of glasses and fuckin take a look at yourself.you dont even know shit about me for one not even close to a god damn nerd unlike you,aint a pencil neck fuck like you. ive seen you before your a joke i laughed at you.man go eat a cup of shit your nothing but a joke.

honestly man you fail!
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 am

jamie.3030 wrote:
i guy who is in his 20's talking tough behind a computer to a 17yr old bravo i give you props takes a big man to do that, take off them fuckin hubble bubble telescopes of glasses and fuckin take a look at yourself.you dont even know shit about me for one not even close to a god damn nerd unlike you,aint a pencil neck fuck like you. ive seen you before your a joke i laughed at you.man go eat a cup of shit your nothing but a joke.

honestly man you fail!

lmao that was great hahahaha
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:58 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssyyy guys. ill have to start modding if you guys can calm down. lol
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:31 am

all im asaying is that it dont matter what you drive its how you use it. obviously you VW'ers all took to your head of what you drive ITS A FUCKING CAR for christ sakes. can you actually drive? if yes bravo for the rest of you fucks well thats too bad all talk but no go
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:16 pm

PhotoShark wrote:
obviously you VW'ers all took to your head of what you drive ITS A FUCKING CAR for christ sakes. can you actually drive? if yes bravo for the rest of you fucks well thats too bad all talk but no go

i tried to just post stupid shit, but that was your most epic fail yet.
No one that was ragging on you drives a VW.
All the VW's in town are faster than your focus. (even the 2.0Slow)

[quote="PhotoShark]all im asaying is that it dont matter what you drive its how you use it.[/quote]

thats not what you were saying at all...what you're sayin is GM+dodge = fail..at least try and talk shit on topic. hoooooly fuck.

you fucked up
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm

ya i did, my bad

ya i admit it.(some people have a problem doing so but oh well)

all I'm saying I'm the only domestic driver on this site that doesn't have a car well worth doing up who cares gets me where i want to go. right?
I might not have the style or the go but i can get anywhere i want to go with it and its good on gas that's all I wanted.

And on the topic Gm(not my favorite company)+Chrysler(some of there products aren't bad)=Fail(to me in my opinion(cant judge me on opinion))
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:10 pm

jamie.3030 wrote:

honestly man you fail!

Bahahaha I think that is the best rant this website has ever seen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:57 am

heres some new news
Quote :

11/27/2008, 4:07 AM
General Motors News
GM considers axing Saab, Saturn, Pontiac as part of bailout proposal

This isn’t the first time we’ve heard rumors about GM selling or killing off certain brands, but given the automaker’s extremely precarious situation, it sounds more possible than ever. As part of its detailed plan due to the U.S. Congress by December 2nd, GM is considering including the elimination of Saturn, Saab, Hummer and/or Pontiac as part of its strategy, according to Bloomberg.

Hummer has been up for sale since June, and we wouldn’t be surprised to see GM sell it for less than it’s worth in order to quickly raise cash.

But the possible sale or closure of Saab, Saturn, and Pontiac could come as a shock to many in the industry. Saab would almost certainly be sold off, while Saturn or Pontiac are more likely be shuttered.

The demise of Pontiac would be particularly unfortunate, considering the brand’s storied history over 82 years. Saturn, on the other hand, has only been making cars for 18 years, so its closure would come more naturally. Whether popular vehicles like the Pontiac G6 and Saturn Sky would be rebranded as Chevrolet models remains to be seen. A recent report indicates plans for a next-generation Pontiac G8 and Solstice were recently shelved.

We’re surprised to hear GM isn’t considering shedding Buick, which in many ways overlaps with Cadillac. Moreover, some observers have suggested GM could sell Buick to China’s SAIC — a possible win-win for everyone involved. That said, it doesn’t look like this option is currently on the table.

GM’s board of directors will review the finished proposal November 30th, and it will be submitted to Congress on December 2nd. Hearings on Capitol Hill will resume December 5th, and a vote could come as soon as December 8th.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:23 am

want some news.. check this page out ridiculous rides and non since! been reading it for 3 days now.. (breaks)
http://www.germancarblog.com/2008_08_01_archive.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler + GM = Fail ?   Chrysler + GM = Fail ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrysler + GM = Fail ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2