Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy October Bitches........

Go down 
+9
TheDirtyFresh
suckallotofdick
DubAllStar
Boost_Junkie
El Carto
coady-admin
jamie.3030
iCivic
Munky
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:56 pm

all we can do right now is cross our fingers and hope that they clean thier shit up! It sucks to say but we need those Red Neck bastards...S&P/TSX is down 584.29 points today and the reason were gettin here at IG is because of "Pot Ash".....fuckin pot ash...get ya comin in gets ya goin out....

leave it to R.J...... king
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Megatron wrote:
Buying transformers statues! that's where the values at my friends, I just sniped a crying nerd out of a $300 megatron statue for $50

king

thats why buddy wouldn't take 45$ ..... you sneaky bastard
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:37 pm

soooooo anone talk to puck? it seems like he's having a rough go of things
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Megatron wrote:
soooooo anone talk to puck? it seems like he's having a rough go of things

I haven't , and I know we all wish the best for him. Me Nick, and Colin were talking at lunch and thinking of hunting him down tonight just to see if he wanted to kick back and chill . Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Rauch210
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:26 pm

yeah man I've had no luck calling the guy just wsatned to wish the best
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:27 pm

Megatron wrote:

I talked to him a bit on Tuesday, He said things were being worked out

Women scratch
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Barricade wrote:
Megatron wrote:

I talked to him a bit on Tuesday, He said things were being worked out

Women scratch

Can't live with em, Can't live without em.. - the late "Sr. René Joesph Saulnier"
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:40 pm

well, since the world is all going to hell....we may as well live it up till the end. Unfortunately, it's hard times for this fella at the moment....

I appreciate the kind words fellas. I just need some time to myself to re-focus my current situation. I kinda lost my sense of direction because I ain't gots no damn GPS.....lol. I'll bounce back, it's just that I lost something more then just an edge, or willpower. You know what I mean? This is even greater then desire itself. Not even the best sunsets of the year could get me to take a picture of it. Just not feeling it. I'll still be around, but someday I'll be back....
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
well, since the world is all going to hell....we may as well live it up till the end. Unfortunately, it's hard times for this fella at the moment....

I appreciate the kind words fellas. I just need some time to myself to re-focus my current situation. I kinda lost my sense of direction because I ain't gots no damn GPS.....lol. I'll bounce back, it's just that I lost something more then just an edge, or willpower. You know what I mean? This is even greater then desire itself. Not even the best sunsets of the year could get me to take a picture of it. Just not feeling it. I'll still be around, but someday I'll be back....

werd... i'm here for ya buddy... anything you need, lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:

We are all here for you Puck, hopefully everything straightens out for you!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:52 am

Optimus Prime wrote:

stay strong bud ! go swing a hammer down in the basement to take your mind off things! lol
Take care ! see ya around !
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:00 am

Optimus Prime wrote:

Puck you know where we stand and if ya ever need anything , then were just a phone call away!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:31 pm

These Fags have said it already mang, we're here for you, (although not all of us are here for you in the way George is) You need anything you know where to find us!
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Megatron wrote:
These Fags have said it already mang, we're here for you, (although not all of us are here for you in the way George is) You need anything you know where to find us!

Fix my stereo!
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Stereo my fix!!

I'll be stoping by the mason de la Saulnier tonight after work so be there and I'll take a look at it
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Megatron wrote:
Stereo my fix!!

I'll be stoping by the mason de la Saulnier tonight after work so be there and I'll take a look at it

Werd to that.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 pm

We're always here for you man! Hopefully everything straightens itself out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

agreed,

october has been one shitty month.

1. Broke axle leaving dub meet
2. replaced ball joint
3. tires allined
4. The guy that allined my tires told me to take a look under my car for a sec? i look. BA BANG OH!
Both control arms are broke in half. Not real sure what in the FUCK happen....... but shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:25 pm

ford wrote:
agreed,

october has been one shitty month.

1. Broke axle leaving dub meet
2. replaced ball joint
3. tires allined
4. The guy that allined my tires told me to take a look under my car for a sec? i look. BA BANG OH!
Both control arms are broke in half. Not real sure what in the FUCK happen....... but shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

thattts shitty.
on a good note, i got my rotors and pads put on! lol

Bad note, gotta put on my winters. My tires are BAD.
i need a camber kit like a bandit.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 pm

TheBoss wrote:
...Bad note, gotta put on my winters. My tires are BAD.

Sorry bud, never got them over to your crib this weekend but I just got to say to dad let me bring them over in your truck and it will be done, he just wants the room in the shed haha.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Sweetland wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

Sorry bud, never got them over to your crib this weekend but I just got to say to dad let me bring them over in your truck and it will be done, he just wants the room in the shed haha.

im down this weekend and i gotta put em on cause these ones are FUCKED. lol
so bring em by sometime this week and put em in the shed.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 am

TheBoss wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

im down this weekend and i gotta put em on cause these ones are FUCKED. lol
so bring em by sometime this week and put em in the shed.

Alright I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:57 am

mark give me a ride to school
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 am

coady-admin wrote:
mark give me a ride to school
coady, buy a civic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy October Bitches........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2