Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy October Bitches........

Go down 
+9
TheDirtyFresh
suckallotofdick
DubAllStar
Boost_Junkie
El Carto
coady-admin
jamie.3030
iCivic
Munky
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Munky
Admin
Munky

Happy October Bitches........ Empty
PostSubject: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:46 pm

fuck this place has been dead... so here is one eye smiley guy cyclops

please discuss...
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:01 pm

i heard that lol

I do know that my brakes are in and im pumped on that. I believe i get them on the car on friday. Im also gonna take off my tires and clean/paint my calipers and drums.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 pm

TheBoss wrote:

I do know that my brakes are in and im pumped on that. I believe i get them on the car on friday. Im also gonna take off my tires and clean/paint my calipers and drums.

nice, what did you go with for a setup?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Barricade wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

nice, what did you go with for a setup?

Rotora Rotors and Ceramic Pads. Ill do everything once i have reason lol
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:11 pm

your right this place is dead. had this lil gun scare at the school today all locked down for 30 mins some kid in jr high had a pellet gun lol people all scared
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:42 pm

i heard gallant was like huggin chairs
lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:10 pm

ive been working on abour 7238 trades. none are going thought. Got a jeep right now tho that seems like it could work out. But i guess ill see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 pm

jamie.3030 wrote:
your right this place is dead. had this lil gun scare at the school today all locked down for 30 mins some kid in jr high had a pellet gun lol people all scared

yeah i missed out, stupied frees
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:25 am

"stacey fuckin lowe to the office, ohh fuck boys, this aient a drill" hahah
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:18 am

thinking about buying this 3" exhaust from marcel to make the baby pur like a kitten . .
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 am

perfect timing if you're going to trade it in this weekend... dummy
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 am

WasteGate wrote:
thinking about buying this 3" exhaust from marcel to make the baby pur like a kitten . .

I also got a turbo inlet pipe with your name on it
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:35 am

IronHide wrote:

foolishness....
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 am

Barricade wrote:
IronHide wrote:

foolishness....

Yesterday at 4:30ish bank calls back. and the only way i can trade is if my bank pay outs what i have left owing then re-fiances the amount .. now before i was paying 7.9 % ok... if i re-fianace im looking at 12.9 %... which in the long run i end up paying over 2500 $ extra then if i was to keep the jetta.. so unless the bank can get me a lower rate.. im not going to bother trading buddy.. cause by the time i pay the taxes and all the registration fees plus the extra in intrest im getting up to like 3-4 grand... so i dont think ill bother unless i can pull some strings..
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:29 am

WasteGate wrote:
Barricade wrote:
IronHide wrote:

foolishness....
... now before i was paying 7.9 % ok... if i re-fianace im looking at 12.9 %...

yay for the U.S. economy driving up our interest rates.

US ftl
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:40 am

the only fucking country that can manage to loose 1.3 TRILLION dollars in one day....
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 am

WasteGate wrote:
the only fucking country that can manage to loose 1.3 TRILLION dollars in one day....

wait and see what happens when the US economy crashes... I'm just glad i don't have tons of savings in the bank or money tied up in stocks... for those who do, it might be a good time to get a personal safety deposit box and hang on to your money yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 am

Canadian Money Market funds....FTW
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 am

Barricade wrote:
WasteGate wrote:

wait and see what happens when the US economy crashes... I'm just glad i don't have tons of savings in the bank or money tied up in stocks... for those who do, it might be a good time to get a personal safety deposit box and hang on to your money yourself Wink

I can see another Great Depression like in 1929 when the stock market went bye bye "black Tuesday" or "the Stock market crash" .. I have a feeling we will see something if not as bad as the great depression , but a down fall which is going to effect us ,sometime in our lifetime..
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:05 am

WasteGate wrote:
Barricade wrote:
WasteGate wrote:

I can see another Great Depression like in 1929 when the stock market went bye bye "black Tuesday" or "the Stock market crash" .. I have a feeling we will see something if not as bad as the great depression , but a down fall which is going to effect us ,sometime in our lifetime..

Well thats not very optimistic now is it!......we need this fuckin election to be done and over with!!....On a good note the tsx went up 467.83 points on sept 30th at closing time. Thats good but it still has a way to go! But with patience she'll come back up!....Right now were just at a volatile state. Kepp your money out of stocks and thank you lucky ass that your Canadian!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 am

I said we'de see another crash like in the 30's a couple days ago, then the next day the NSDQ (dont know actual symbol) fell like 700 pts.

All in all, its not going to affect us like it is the US. we will get some repercussions, but not like people think.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:22 am

TheBoss wrote:

All in all, its not going to affect us like it is the US. we will get some repercussions, but not like people think.

honestly..... our economy is so tied together with the US, that when they crash... we'll be riding shottie
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:25 am

Walker wrote:
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 am

Walker wrote:
Walker wrote:

might be a safer option, but what do you think is going to happen to our dollar is all goes to hell next door?
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:39 am

Buying transformers statues! that's where the values at my friends, I just sniped a crying nerd out of a $300 megatron statue for $50

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy October Bitches........   Happy October Bitches........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy October Bitches........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next