Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boys in Hali?

Go down 
+3
suckallotofdick
Munky
iCivic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:00 am

re-post what yah said.
i cant read it.
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 am

wtf happened there???

It was me that you saw coming home... finally brought the monster back to yarmouth Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:02 am

Barricade wrote:
wtf happened there???

It was me that you saw coming home... finally brought the monster back to yarmouth Twisted Evil

so you cant see it either then???
Did Rene go up too? Im almost positive i seen him on the highway headin back toward yarmouth?

And hows she run/how long of a trip home was it?
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 am

TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
wtf happened there???

Did Rene go up too? Im almost positive i seen him on the highway headin back toward yarmouth?

I don't think Rene went up, but i could be wrong, plus our cars are pretty similar, i believe i saw you outside of Bridgewater/chester

As for the car.... Rene, Walker and RJ have enjoyed a rip in the passenger seat, lets see what they thought of it.... Twisted Evil

ps... i think i scared Rene a little when the tires started to chirp in 4th at ~130kmh
Back to top Go down
suckallotofdick

suckallotofdick

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:23 am

Words can't explain.......Reckless!! Shocked :face: Shocked

Marcel did you scan it and see anything?
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:27 am

Barricade wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
wtf happened there???

I don't think Rene went up, but i could be wrong, plus our cars are pretty similar, i believe i saw you outside of Bridgewater/chester

As for the car.... Rene, Walker and RJ have enjoyed a rip in the passenger seat, lets see what they thought of it.... Twisted Evil

ps... i think i scared Rene a little when the tires started to chirp in 4th at ~130kmh

ooo ok.
riiight on. I didnt realize you had the same color car.
Anyone else from Yarmouth go up? I scene a black golf (or rabbit) right before the rotoary
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:15 pm

Barricade wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
wtf happened there???

I heart stage 3+ That car is the best thing ive been in.. it was awesome! Just fast as FACCCCCK!!

tires breaking loose in 4th gear with 2 more to go! super bikes.... nope... 1.8t GLI's that make you wanna get off at the touch of a pedal..hell yes !! APR FTW !
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:23 pm

WasteGate wrote:
Barricade wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
wtf happened there???

I heart stage 3+ That car is the best thing ive been in.. it was awesome! Just fast as FACCCCCK!!

tires breaking loose in 4th gear with 2 more to go! super bikes.... nope... 1.8t GLI's that make you wanna get off at the touch of a pedal..hell yes !! APR FTW !
Thats fuckin sick.
I wanna play when i get home.
I was impressed with erics car, but this is just sillly
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:34 pm

TheBoss wrote:
WasteGate wrote:
Barricade wrote:
TheBoss wrote:
Barricade wrote:
wtf happened there???

Thats fuckin sick.
I wanna play when i get home.
I was impressed with erics car, but this is just sillly

Building Eric's car was a good way for me to cut my teeth... and made me realized i wanted more powa lol!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 pm

My turn!!! I get back Thursday afternoon!
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 pm

that is quite something lets hear ward top that
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am

Sweetland wrote:

wtf you go to T-Dot for anyway? Feel the need to live the life of a real bum, not a Yarmouth one lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:20 pm

TheBoss wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

wtf you go to T-Dot for anyway? Feel the need to live the life of a real bum, not a Yarmouth one lol

Yeah man, I caught Sundays Jays game, went to CN tower and had supper, and also went to Niagra Falls. Cool
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:41 pm

rich boy lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Cn tower is sick aint it? I've never been to Niagra though..
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:33 pm

alan_morton wrote:
rich boy lol

Come on now, you know better than that. Laughing

TheBoss wrote:

It is so fucking awesome, that rotating resturant and then the elevator = :face: .
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Sweetland wrote:
alan_morton wrote:
rich boy lol

Come on now, you know better than that. Laughing

TheBoss wrote:

It is so fucking awesome, that rotating resturant and then the elevator = :face: .

yah man. its sick!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:05 am

I see you again Marcel? Same color jetta, rippin down South Park St. I Believe....
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Theres another guy in Hali that goes to SMU that drives a GLI. Same color as Rene's. Its a half nice car, and I THINK its boosted...anyone know who he is?
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm

TheBoss wrote:
I see you again Marcel? Same color jetta, rippin down South Park St. I Believe....

Wasn't me, but there is a car identical to mine with the same rims
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:16 am

[quote="Barricade"]
TheBoss wrote:

Wasn't me, but there is a car identical to mine with the same rims[/quote

whats his name?
and is he boosted as well?
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 am

[quote="TheBoss"]
Barricade wrote:

whats his name?
and is he boosted as well?

no idea, but yes he is boosted
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:37 am

right on, right on.
I was drunk walkin around a couple nights ago and heard him come screamin down the street, looked and seen the car. i thought it was you again. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boys in Hali? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys in Hali?   Boys in Hali? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys in Hali?
Page 1 of 1