Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if anyone talks to mike K...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

if anyone talks to mike K... Empty
PostSubject: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 pm

tell him good try but not enough in that civic. I went onto the hihgway, seen him turn on. slowed down to 70. he was coming like a bat oout of hell. i took off from 80 in third gear, he got kindaaa close. then i put a gap between us. i slowed down after probably a KM, didnt matter if he didnt catch me by then he wasnt going to. i still had another gear lol. pretty fast civic tho i was surpirced
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:48 pm

meh...he's just got a b18 in thurr, nothing special....ie non-VTec... On the highway he's pretty much toast, but his car wasn't built to be fast....just economical.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
meh...he's just got a b18 in thurr, nothing special....ie non-VTec... On the highway he's pretty much toast, but his car wasn't built to be fast....just economical.

haha yeah, he just bugged me the entire school year to race, first his Dub and then the civic,
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 pm

yeah he's always wanting to race anyone, I guess. But your car should be able to scat pretty good....alot will be surprised Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 pm

first thing he said when he got out of his car when he meat us at skytech was 5.0. my ass and said he got yah.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:09 pm

TheBoss wrote:
first thing he said when he got out of his car when he meat us at skytech was 5.0. my ass and said he got yah.

thats funny because there was a big gap between us, and i slowed down, he passed after i slowed down. maybe he thought he got a bunch of speed haah. had i not stopped he was no where close to catching me
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:14 pm

coady-admin wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

thats funny because there was a big gap between us, and i slowed down, he passed after i slowed down. maybe he thought he got a bunch of speed haah. had i not stopped he was no where close to catching me

shouldnt a slowed down Razz
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 pm

TheBoss wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
TheBoss wrote:

shouldnt a slowed down Razz

well how far do i need to go to prove i win, he wasnt catching up, gap was getting bigger. screw it i dont care what he says. This is why i dont waist my time racing people.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:32 am

Yeah he said he won. I found it hard to believe beucause like Puck said its just a pretty much stock B18 non-VTEC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if anyone talks to mike K...   if anyone talks to mike K... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if anyone talks to mike K...
Page 1 of 1