Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike's Auto is a fucking joke...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMG
Admin
SMG

Mike's Auto is a fucking joke... Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Auto is a fucking joke...   Mike's Auto is a fucking joke... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Every time I have called there for parts they have either been crazy overpriced or not willing to sell the part. If you call there, whoever picks up takes your name and what you want and tells you to call back in a day or so for a price. You call back and nobody remembers you and you have to call back a day later for a price AGAIN. After 2 or 3 times someone will eventually remember you and tell you that the part you wanted is either more expensive than just buying brand new, or they won't sell it. They wanted $80 for a trunk latch, which was $51 at the dealer brand new and when I said this he said he wasn't really going to sell it to me anyway, what in the fuck.

Davie also wanted to buy the VR engine he has there in one of the Jettas and he wanted $2500 with no transmission. I wouldn't give money to these idiots if they were the last fucking junkyard on earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
iCivic
iCivic

Mike's Auto is a fucking joke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Auto is a fucking joke...   Mike's Auto is a fucking joke... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I've had decent luck there on most cases. He sold me his stuff, brand new at cost when I went there for my window track, then he gave me a motor.

I have had other bad experiences with him though.
Back to top Go down

Mike's Auto is a fucking joke...
Page 1 of 1