Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS

Go down 
+8
DubAllStar
Sweetland
SMG
98talon
Driftnami
coady-admin
blu.thunda
StEvE-O
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
98talon

Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:38 pm

im hopin to make this if my parts ever get here
Back to top Go down
JRF

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:36 pm

How many of you guys come to the show for the dbdrag?

I'm thinking of going, especially since I am only 15-20 minutes away, the only thing is I don't have a nice car by any means. I drive a '93 dodge shadow with HORRIBLE paint, stock engine, nothing changed at all other than the stereo system. I've got a set of rockford power series door speakers, an Elemental Designs 19ov.2 subwoofer, and a Hifonics BXI1606d amp, with a crappy sony xplod deck that was in the car when I got it. System=decent...car=not so good.

What do you guys think, is there a fair amount of people at the show just for the DBdrag that drive cars similar to mine, or will I look like a fool if I show up in the shadow Shocked

I'm not terribly worried about it either way, just interested to know ahead of time, and I am only interested in the db drag, not the show part of it. If you guys can answer that one for me that would be great....this is the only place I've found more than times/prices on this thing.
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm

last year there was a few stock vechcials with steroes in the show
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 pm

123 cars entered
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:38 am

how was the show?
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

show was great i will post some pictures when i get home tonight
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:55 am

alright i have been slack on getting pictures of bluntly because i have been working and i just never came around to it yet, but they will make it here soon enough
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm

pictures please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS   Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple Blossom Carshow By ACS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2