Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apple Blossum Cruise

Go down 
+4
TheDirtyFresh
Boost_Junkie
accent
Sweetland
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetland

Apple Blossum Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Well I know theres a few of us going to journey up to the show so I thought we all may as well make a cruise out of it. So whoever is going post up here and then we will decide when is a good time to leave to head up. I'll start off that I'm heading up sometime around 3 maybe.
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:04 pm

count me in but i say we leave earlier and make a good trip out of it say around 1-2 in the afternoon if not earlier
i never miss this show
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:23 pm

im heading up.... is it this weekend or next?
meet home hardware parking lot at 1:03 - 1:22 and peace from there ??
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Its Friday May 30th and the show is 5-10 in the evening. I agree about meeting at Home Hardware parking lot at that time it sounds good to me. What about you Caleb?
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Im going to try to collect some boys to get on this cruise Cool
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:44 pm

Booking the time now
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:47 pm

if the cars done ill be there
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:16 pm

i have to go fishing,
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:33 pm

i might go with Markus....

But VW = broke ass

+ Owner = Broke ass!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Yeah mang, the more the merrier! Wink
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Looking like I wont be making it. Its our 10th Anniversary sale here at the store and the ol'man wont give me the time off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:37 pm

onepointeight wrote:
Looking like I wont be making it. Its our 10th Anniversary sale here at the store and the ol'man wont give me the time off Crying or Very sad

Yeap its a no go for me either because with MVOC being the next weekend its too much money to go to two shows right in a row and MVOC is more important to me.
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:28 pm

well i am still heading up for sure i will be cruising up and will be waiting in the home hardware parking lot till 1:30 then departing at that time to rip on up
Back to top Go down
98talon

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:27 am

if my talon is ready i will be at the stapeles parking lot at 12 30 thats when we leaving theres a couple of us meeting there
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:45 am

so I guess im headin up sat ! if anyone else is heading up later ill be going up sat. round 4 if someone wants to cruise
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:43 am

onepointeight wrote:
so I guess im headin up sat ! if anyone else is heading up later ill be going up sat. round 4 if someone wants to cruise

I might just go for a cruise on Saturday then cause the reason I didnt go to the show was because I didnt want to pay for a night in a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:24 am

im probably sneaking out of here round 3ish i figure. if i can
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:37 pm

me and Steve are the only ones ripping up so far on Friday we will be leaving at 12 noon meeting at Can tire parking lot anyone else is welcome to join us
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Sweetland wrote:
onepointeight wrote:

I might just go for a cruise on Saturday then cause the reason I didnt go to the show was because I didnt want to pay for a night in a hotel.

Fuckin camp! theres a camp ground right off the new minus exit!
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:32 pm

-hotdog wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
onepointeight wrote:

No tent, no money.
Back to top Go down
accent

accent

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Sweetland wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
onepointeight wrote:

No tent, no money.

the hell with a camp ground just stay out on the pwoer lines or something there is plenty of nice places to camp out for free there also mark if you need a tent let me know my rents live up there as well might eb an easy ticket to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:32 pm

accent wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
onepointeight wrote:

No tent, no money.

the hell with a camp ground just stay out on the pwoer lines or something there is plenty of nice places to camp out for free there also mark if you need a tent let me know my rents live up there as well might eb an easy ticket to stay.

Cool, good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple Blossum Cruise   Apple Blossum Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple Blossum Cruise
Page 1 of 1