Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

boost question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pizzaman

boost question Empty
PostSubject: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:34 am

Ive got a jdm h22a that i want to boost, was gonna wait til winter but i dont think i can wait that long. looking for a little direction to someone local (yarmouth/halifax) that can help me out. Not looking to mortgage the house on this but willing to spend a little too..any help would be appreciated.

Joe.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm

pizzaman wrote:
Ive got a jdm h22a that i want to boost, was gonna wait til winter but i dont think i can wait that long. looking for a little direction to someone local (yarmouth/halifax) that can help me out. Not looking to mortgage the house on this but willing to spend a little too..any help would be appreciated.

Joe.

mind if i ask where you found you're H22? I found a company on eBay selling them outta the US for around 3700 shipped..thats your complete swap with some new parts...Whered you get yours?
Back to top Go down
pizzaman

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 am

it was in the car when i bought it, he got it off someone in cape breton.
When i had my civic i was looking for one here are the links, hope they help
http://www.tokyomotorimports.com/
http://www.jspecauto.com/default.aspx
http://www.tigerjapanese.com/

all located in canada
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:32 am

I know lots of boosted guys on CO have gone to JD Tuning in NB. It's a long drive but it'll make the difference between having a properly tuned, boosted car and spending your money only to have the car run bad or break something. Danny something is the guys name I believe, but yeah I'll see if I can grab some contact info for you
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Thanks Joe.
Tokyo Imports has about what im after.
And Rene, do you know how much they payed roughly...i have the same plans in mind as joe..cept H22 it in the spring and turbo come when i have cash.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 am

-hotdog wrote:
Thanks Joe.
Tokyo Imports has about what im after.
And Rene, do you know how much they payed roughly...i have the same plans in mind as joe..cept H22 it in the spring and turbo come when i have cash.

Megatron isnt Rene if thats what your thinking.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:14 pm

i really did know that...seriously..i was just tired and shoulda been in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

boost question Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost question   boost question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boost question
Page 1 of 1