Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Fighting.

Go down 
+12
Boost_Junkie
sidock
iCivic
coady-admin
jamie.3030
ubergeek
SMG
alexward
95 hatch
DubAllStar
hocus_focus
98talon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Damion

More Fighting. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:21 am

-hotdog wrote:
Damion wrote:
This has gotta be the funnyiest shit ive read in a long time...................

poor soul.
You gotta start reading the funnies or something. Your life must be limited. This is funny, but definitely not the funniest shit someone should read.

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly fuck.

Key word here being READ.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Damion wrote:
-hotdog wrote:
Damion wrote:
This has gotta be the funnyiest shit ive read in a long time...................

poor soul.
You gotta start reading the funnies or something. Your life must be limited. This is funny, but definitely not the funniest shit someone should HAVE read. *EDIT*

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly fuck.

Key word here being READ.

That would be the past tense for READ.
I don't understand how it makes the situation any different?
Back to top Go down
Damion

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:07 pm

usually I wouldnt take the time to read through 4-5 pages of bitching back and forth, but this thread was amusing....
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Damion wrote:
usually I wouldnt take the time to read through 4-5 pages of bitching back and forth, but this thread was amusing....

I agree...It really is....really..it is..just cause ralph is such a tool.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Megatron wrote:
alexward wrote:
ok so lets tlk rice umm most neons down there would smoke the shit out of MOST civics or vws. although there is a couple vws and shit one has an alpine type x, the other is deffinattyl turboed as i pissed him off one day so he smoked both fronts for a very long time . and no that chevelle isnt the only car that has that kind of power 428 mustang, new mustang gt 4-500 hp,1972 camaro 454 5-550hp, 1970 camaro s/c 4-600hp, 2003 saleen s/c mustang, lets see yarmouth has what 1968 mustang with maybe 400, and a few others i just dont kno them off by heart i kno there are a few but they are as rare as hens teeth. as far as nothing good coming out of barrington i kno its true look at you your 24 and busy arguing with a bunch of 16-18 year olds braggin up there cars most of which wouldnt know the difference between a lifter and a rocker arm.

Bwahahahahahah all I have to say about that. Jesus fuck you retard. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't actually an aborted fetus that had someway found it's way out of the dumpster some how. Great job on proving me wrong. If you're thinking of the black 2 door golf that looks like my gti, that guy has been swinging on my nuts since day one. He talks alot of shit for having nothing done under the hood but colored wire loom. You trying to tell us what barrington has and doesn't have is a fucking joke, there are people on this board who grew up there, i.e. spent more time there then you've been on the planet. I was going to spend time to sink all of your little theories here but you're not worth it. DIAF kplsthnx

HOLD ON.... wait just a minute.

You where about to give Ralph alex napoline ward. The benefit of the doubt. Oh jesus.

P.S......WARD : When i was going into McDicks. and you walked in front of me YOUR MAN BOOBS where bouncing....
Its a shame you beat the piss out of that car of yours. it could really make a good car for a 70 year old women.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:36 pm

foooord wrote:
Megatron wrote:
alexward wrote:
ok so lets tlk rice umm most neons down there would smoke the shit out of MOST civics or vws. although there is a couple vws and shit one has an alpine type x, the other is deffinattyl turboed as i pissed him off one day so he smoked both fronts for a very long time . and no that chevelle isnt the only car that has that kind of power 428 mustang, new mustang gt 4-500 hp,1972 camaro 454 5-550hp, 1970 camaro s/c 4-600hp, 2003 saleen s/c mustang, lets see yarmouth has what 1968 mustang with maybe 400, and a few others i just dont kno them off by heart i kno there are a few but they are as rare as hens teeth. as far as nothing good coming out of barrington i kno its true look at you your 24 and busy arguing with a bunch of 16-18 year olds braggin up there cars most of which wouldnt know the difference between a lifter and a rocker arm.

Bwahahahahahah all I have to say about that. Jesus fuck you retard. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't actually an aborted fetus that had someway found it's way out of the dumpster some how. Great job on proving me wrong. If you're thinking of the black 2 door golf that looks like my gti, that guy has been swinging on my nuts since day one. He talks alot of shit for having nothing done under the hood but colored wire loom. You trying to tell us what barrington has and doesn't have is a fucking joke, there are people on this board who grew up there, i.e. spent more time there then you've been on the planet. I was going to spend time to sink all of your little theories here but you're not worth it. DIAF kplsthnx

HOLD ON.... wait just a minute.

You where about to give Ralph alex napoline ward. The benefit of the doubt. Oh jesus.

P.S......WARD : When i was going into McDicks. and you walked in front of me YOUR MAN BOOBS where bouncing....
Its a shame you beat the piss out of that car of yours. it could really make a good car for a 70 year old women.

That is all.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Quote :

That is all.

ouch. . .
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:45 am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fighting.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3