Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Fighting.

Go down 
+12
Boost_Junkie
sidock
iCivic
coady-admin
jamie.3030
ubergeek
SMG
alexward
95 hatch
DubAllStar
hocus_focus
98talon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
98talon

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:22 pm

alex stop beign a peice of shit alan would kick yoru ass any day and u damn well know it your just mad cuzz hes banging your ex women
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm

ohhhhhh burn lol!
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:02 pm

she can't be much of a prize if she's his ex lol
Back to top Go down
95 hatch

95 hatch

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:22 am

IronHide wrote:
she can't be much of a prize if she's his ex lol
Naw shes nice enough she gave him a chance to like him on the inside... which obviously didnt work out too well cause she ditched his ass for alan. Ralph dont talk shit about you being able to beat Alan, he would put you through your wagon, only reason he doesnt is he respects his girlfriends wishes for not wanting him to.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:57 am

i could care less bout him and lacey he makes her happy thats all i want for her even if its with another guy so be it..... umm as far as alan goes fuck him
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:37 am

Why am I not a mod in this section yet? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
ubergeek

ubergeek

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:43 am

SuPRCHRGD wrote:
because....you obviously have no sense of humour. You can't make this shit up
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:26 pm

looks like ralph never could please her lol
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:03 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
SuPRCHRGD wrote:
because....you obviously have no sense of humour. You can't make this shit up

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:15 pm

im glad someones moved these post and didnt delete them, to funny to get rid of
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:10 pm

all that matters is that someone is getting some lol!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:03 pm

i truly believe she left Alex......because Alan's ghetto blaster is louder then Alex's Alpine sub. Razz

Last edited by Optimus Prime on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
i truly believe she left Alex......because Alan's ghetto blaster is louder then Alex's diamond sub. Razz
DONT FUCK UP ALEXS SOUND SYSTEM. Shocked
He has an ALPINE! Suspect
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:12 pm

ya i have the diamond gear lol
Back to top Go down
sidock

sidock

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:10 pm

diamond = bomb, and as for u wanting her to be happy alex, that was the swwetest thing i have ever heard anyone say about a girl Crying or Very sad , IF YOU'RE A PUSSY!! Suspect her and alan have been dating for forever, get over it, and no this sint a comment that can be settled with a whopping "yeah, well my sound system is louder than yours" whoop dee fuckin doo, i dont really give a shit if it is
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
i truly believe she left Alex......because Alan's ghetto blaster is louder then Alex's Alpine sub. Razz

HOLY NINJA EDIT!!
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:

OMG ! ROFL !!!! baaahahhahaa !! i might have just pissed myself... hahaha
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:04 pm

sidock wrote:
diamond = bomb, and as for u wanting her to be happy alex, that was the swwetest thing i have ever heard anyone say about a girl Crying or Very sad , IF YOU'RE A PUSSY!! Suspect her and alan have been dating for forever, get over it, and no this sint a comment that can be settled with a whopping "yeah, well my sound system is louder than yours" whoop dee fuckin doo, i dont really give a shit if it is

an d even if it could...he still couldnt win this argument so fuck his couch, the liquir im about to throw up and the rest of it.. fickin jesus fuckin christ. noones shit, fer fuck sakes. fuck fuck fufk fuck
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:25 am

i left her umm me and her were also together longer than her and alan. i was here for her b4 he knew who she was and ill be there for her long after hes gotten teh boot.

as far as me running alpine umm photoshark i respect you but dude your running a CM3 which is one MAYBE two steps up from teh shittest sub diamond ever made. sidock your running a d9 which is the best sub diamond make so kudos to you but yeah mines louder than yours is.

i really could give a shit less bout what you tards think bout me, my stuff or my relationships. however lacey got dragged into this is utter bullshit. you guys all wanna tell me that youve never lost a gf. and just to clarify one more time i dumped her.

anyways im moving to barrington tomorow so you guys all have fun with your civics and your VW shit boxs im goin where the real muscle is. ? anybody got anything faster than a 602 RWHP chevelle yeah thats wat i thought Evil or Very Mad

oh and cody i think minus the rust your car is prolly the best on this site and shit guys its a ford.

*VW SHIT BOXES only refers to 8 valves and anything older than 00.
Back to top Go down
DubAllStar

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:47 am

there ain't nothin' good coming out of Barrington passage... trust me.... lived there for 18 years. You'll fit right in.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 am

IronHide wrote:
there ain't nothin' good coming out of Barrington passage... trust me.... lived there for 18 years. You'll fit right in.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

I just got asked by a retarded guy why i was laughing so hard haha
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:58 am

-hotdog wrote:
sidock wrote:

an d even if it could...he still couldnt win this argument so fuck his couch, the liquir im about to throw up and the rest of it.. fickin jesus fuckin christ. noones shit, fer fuck sakes. fuck fuck fufk fuck

MAN O MAN.
Wooot St. PAtty's day.

And for the record. I didnt puke. I did more shots cheers
Back to top Go down
98talon

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:11 am

alexward wrote:
i left her umm me and her were also together longer than her and alan. i was here for her b4 he knew who she was and ill be there for her long after hes gotten teh boot.

as far as me running alpine umm photoshark i respect you but dude your running a CM3 which is one MAYBE two steps up from teh shittest sub diamond ever made. sidock your running a d9 which is the best sub diamond make so kudos to you but yeah mines louder than yours is.

i really could give a shit less bout what you tards think bout me, my stuff or my relationships. however lacey got dragged into this is utter bullshit. you guys all wanna tell me that youve never lost a gf. and just to clarify one more time i dumped her.

anyways im moving to barrington tomorow so you guys all have fun with your civics and your VW shit boxs im goin where the real muscle is. ? anybody got anything faster than a 602 RWHP chevelle yeah thats wat i thought Evil or Very Mad

oh and cody i think minus the rust your car is prolly the best on this site and shit guys its a ford.

who cares abotu the 602 rwhp car its not yours if u wanna stat=rt talkin about freinds with fast cars my buddy has a fwd car that was over 500 whp o i can go on and on about freinds in the city vally that have 4 cyl that could smoke the chevell its a commom argrument and with a fwd drive built right it will win evertime
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:09 am

alexward wrote:

Are you actually trying to compare all muscle cars in Yarmouth to ONE in barrington? Holy fuck..you're already no better then them.
Back to top Go down
alexward

alexward

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:55 pm

ok so lets tlk rice umm most neons down there would smoke the shit out of MOST civics or vws. although there is a couple vws and shit one has an alpine type x, the other is deffinattyl turboed as i pissed him off one day so he smoked both fronts for a very long time . and no that chevelle isnt the only car that has that kind of power 428 mustang, new mustang gt 4-500 hp,1972 camaro 454 5-550hp, 1970 camaro s/c 4-600hp, 2003 saleen s/c mustang, lets see yarmouth has what 1968 mustang with maybe 400, and a few others i just dont kno them off by heart i kno there are a few but they are as rare as hens teeth. as far as nothing good coming out of barrington i kno its true look at you your 24 and busy arguing with a bunch of 16-18 year olds braggin up there cars most of which wouldnt know the difference between a lifter and a rocker arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fighting.   More Fighting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fighting.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next