Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shining Monkey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftnami

Driftnami

Shining Monkey Empty
PostSubject: Shining Monkey   Shining Monkey Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:52 am

Shining Monkey Car Care products are available during business hours at L&N Signs. Or you can pick them up from me in the evening.

Shining Monkey car care products are simply the best you can buy easy on easy off don't leave a chalky white residue in your rag after buffing
and last a long time. They are featured as one of the official detailing products for Lambo Canada. And very reasonably priced.
If you don't believe me talk to Cam and L&N signs hes converted to the monkey or if you want to try before you buy just message me and I'll stop by to show you the product.

So get out there and shine your monkey Smile Laughing

Cheers,

Josh
-Driftnami Performance
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftnamiperformance.com
StEvE-O

Shining Monkey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Monkey   Shining Monkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:42 am

i'll vouch for that 150% I was a tujrtle wax kinda person until josh's girlfriend shauna decided to use the detailer on my hood, from that moment on it's been monkey, or just keep my car dirty until i get my hands on some monkey lol! no excuses. also the detailer has a ton of other uses beyond your car too
Back to top Go down

Shining Monkey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Buy/sell/trade :: Classifieds-
Jump to: