Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LF: winter car

Go down 
+8
Jareddent666
hocus_focus
dirty diesel
alan_morton
SMG
ubergeek
ITINT
JDunk
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JDunk

JDunk

LF: winter car Empty
PostSubject: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm

anyone know where i can find a decent winter car/truck at a good price?
would want a vw if anything but wouldnt mind a pickup. Suspect

if anyone comes across a vehicle thats in need of a owner just let me know.
this mk2 needs to be kept off the roads this winter. cheers
Back to top Go down
ITINT

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 pm

I have a 97 mystique...good winter car for 5 bones!
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 pm

ITINT wrote:
is it inspected??
Back to top Go down
ITINT

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Till JANUARY.....shouldn't need anything to get it inspected again!
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 pm

ITINT wrote:

Fuck yeah I'll give you 5 bucks for it. Going to be around tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:07 am

jordan buy my flower for the winter
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 am

The skunk? 60 bucks? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

little more then that lol ... im looking to get close to 800 or so
Back to top Go down
JDunk

JDunk

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 am

well man that sounds like a almost deal lol
within the month or so i should have the money
would buy it now but getting another parts car with isaac

couple questions tho
inspected? lol
everything still working good since i last been around the flower?
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 am

everything works good ... its inspected till march ... but it comes with no cd player but i will throw in a 200 doller deck that needs some power thing for like 80 bucks and it will work mint just let me know if your really interested in it lol ... yea i fixed that anti theft thing that it wouldn`t start and shit so thats mint now
Back to top Go down
dirty diesel

dirty diesel

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 pm

haha jordan driving that skunk shood be amusin to see
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm

alan_morton wrote:
everything works good ... its inspected till march ... but it comes with no cd player but i will throw in a 200 doller deck that needs some power thing for like 80 bucks and it will work mint just let me know if your really interested in it lol ... yea i fixed that anti theft thing that it wouldn`t start and shit so thats mint now
i thought the new regulations for vehicle sales now needs a inspection good for a year though?
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm

hocus_focus wrote:
alan_morton wrote:
i thought the new regulations for vehicle sales now needs a inspection good for a year though?

must be dealer only. i cant see them regulating private sales
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 pm

If it's true it means brokeass project cars can't be bought or sold which would cut into their bottom line. I can't see it being true.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 am

Jareddent666 wrote:
hocus_focus wrote:
alan_morton wrote:

must be dealer only. i cant see them regulating private sales

If the person your buying the car from gets it inspected and then you buy the car within 30 days, you do not have to get it re-inspected.
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:00 am

yay another fucked law!!
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

im not trying to argue with you chris but i thought from what i was told this year in school, no matter when the previous owner got the car inspected as soon as you buy the car it needs to be re inspected...could be wrong
Back to top Go down
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 pm

sounds pretty fuckin stupid to me. Screwy
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 pm

I think all cars sold should have a fresh inspection. At the seller's cost. It'll only help his sale. I mean, with soooo many cars on the market....it's easy for the buyer to walk away and keep shopping for another car.

no need to be desperate and just buy any old car. there are tonnes of cars FS out there....just do some comparison charts/graphs. Also realize how desperate the seller is. Having a 2yr sticker is a relief and less cash the buyer has to spend to get the car road legal.
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm

No doubt. A clean sticker would help sell a car for sure. Just apparently there's now a stupid law forcing it. What I'm confused about is say I was to go buy a MK1 shell tomorrow with no motor or trans but all the paperwork is good, what then? You obviously can't get that shit inspected.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 pm

then you would get the registration put to your name then when you are finished reassembling the project you work on your gonna have to get it inspected anyways i guess theres a exception to every rule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF: winter car   LF: winter car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LF: winter car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Buy/sell/trade :: Classifieds-
Jump to: