Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when one of you photoshoppers get bored

Go down 
+2
Sweetland
coady-admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

when one of you photoshoppers get bored Empty
PostSubject: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Okay i know the logic here is "just put the rims on the green car" but i like to see it actually on my car.
this color
when one of you photoshoppers get bored Cc1
These rims
when one of you photoshoppers get bored Oldskool_gold1
these head lights
when one of you photoshoppers get bored TYC20616540
This lip
when one of you photoshoppers get bored Bayr_92hcvc2trfl
on my car
keep in mine my rims aer 17 the ones i want are 15, so maybe lower the car a tad to make it look more real.... im not sure if what i asked can even be done with the angel of the picture i have but its the only one i have. if you cant do it its cool just wanted to get a rough idea.
when one of you photoshoppers get bored PB270701
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 pm

All of those plans are awesome except one thing...the headlights. I would personaly go with stock looking headlights but with the amber corner markers, but thats just me it is your car to do what you want with.
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 pm

i could chop it but it would take some time better if i can find a pic that comes close or something different to give you some new perpectives on new ideas like thiswhen one of you photoshoppers get bored Honda_10when one of you photoshoppers get bored IMG_2077tz

Last edited by hocus_focus on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Sweetland wrote:
All of those plans are awesome except one thing...the headlights. I would personaly go with stock looking headlights but with the amber corner markers, but thats just me it is your car to do what you want with.
i think u should of kept ur golf front end lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:44 pm

ooommmmmmmmmf that hatch is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:29 am

Sweetland wrote:

i like the amber corners to, im still considering stock lights but at the same time projectors give a nice finish...
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 am

hocus_focus wrote:
i could chop it but it would take some time better if i can find a pic that comes close or something different to give you some new perpectives on new ideas like thiswhen one of you photoshoppers get bored Honda_10when one of you photoshoppers get bored IMG_2077tz

other then color and rims that the exact same thing im asking for lol
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:41 am

i can chop that one and give you what your askin for lol
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 pm

yeah do that i guess,, i was just trying to see it actually on my car but do it however you can
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 pm

ill get going on it tonight after work
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:18 pm

do stock lights with black housing. and then get amber corners.
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm

iCiviC wrote:
do stock lights with black housing. and then get amber corners.

Or even better you can probally get chrome projector headlights, (which sort of look stock but are still projectors), and then get the amber corners with them.
Back to top Go down
ford

ford

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am

Sweetland wrote:

Or even better you can probally get chrome projector headlights, (which sort of look stock but are still projectors), and then get the amber corners with them.

did you just say chrome ?

i think your neck spazz thing is getting to your head Screwy lol!
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:30 am

your mother wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

naw it looks alright. lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 am

your mother wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

Laughing Lol yeah I know its not like me to say that but they do look alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when one of you photoshoppers get bored   when one of you photoshoppers get bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when one of you photoshoppers get bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Media :: Photos/ videos-
Jump to: