Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CanadaDay Panoramic*

Go down 
+4
coady-admin
iCivic
SMG
ubergeek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ubergeek

ubergeek

CanadaDay Panoramic* Empty
PostSubject: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:00 am

i got more pics....i'll post up later

CanadaDay Panoramic* Pano12aon3

Last edited by Optimus Prime on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 am

Siiiick
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am

Man thats a sick picture...at first i didnt see all the car to the right..i didnt scroll over all the way...And whos civic is that with the black hood?
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:45 am

-hotdog wrote:
Man thats a sick picture...at first i didnt see all the car to the right..i didnt scroll over all the way...And whos civic is that with the black hood?
i did the same thing, i only seen the first three cars. its mikes civic isnt it

Last edited by coady-admin on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
JBoud

JBoud

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 am

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
Boost_Junkie
Boost_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 am

HAHA AWESOME !
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Thats awesome...to bad I never made it last night. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 pm

thanks guys....i'm glad you like it, there were actually more cars at one point. I thought you guys would catch on with the "PANO" in the title, as in panoramic Arrow

I got a few more ideas I'd like to try....so the more cars the better. I'd like to have everyone's car profiling a semi-sideview....all parked in a circular fashion.....with your own view...that way you can see each car on it's own as you scroll right Arrow

btw...did you notice Jordan and Mikey's ghost images on the far right of the shot? Did I mention I have more ideas??

king
Back to top Go down
pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

looks incredible, especially where it was quite dark when you were taking them..
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:40 pm

yah i noticed the ghost images once i scrolled over, it was actually the first thing that caught my eye lol.
Looks good. I cant wait to come home.

Anyone wanna plan a night for everyone from the forum to meet sometime after August 21st but before the first of Sept?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CanadaDay Panoramic*   CanadaDay Panoramic* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CanadaDay Panoramic*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: Media :: Photos/ videos-
Jump to: