Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JP body kits for VW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driftnami

Driftnami

JP body kits for VW Empty
PostSubject: JP body kits for VW   JP body kits for VW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:37 pm

So I was looking around the other day found some JP body kits for VW's they are urethane kits come with all the mounting hardware needed for the golf and beetle
Because every time I try to post pictures it doesnt work on here I'm just going to do a link to the page

http://www.jpusaco.com/index.php?cPath=117&osCsid=95b9ee4a908056b99fd1a38bb0b3d5d5

Your choice complete kit for $945+tax
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftnamiperformance.com
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: JP body kits for VW   JP body kits for VW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Whoa, i was expecting to see a ricey wings west stye kit, but they actually look good, especially the R32 replica

JP body kits for VW 37
JP body kits for VW 37_1
Back to top Go down
Munky
Admin
Munky

PostSubject: Re: JP body kits for VW   JP body kits for VW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:00 pm

nevermind.... read the description at the bottom of the page

Quote :
Description
Made with OEM-Quality fiberglass.

Hardware is included with all of our products. For products that required double-sided tape, industrial grade double-sided tape comes pre-installed.

Lol... what the hell is "OEM quality" fibreglass
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: JP body kits for VW   JP body kits for VW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Barricade wrote:
nevermind.... read the description at the bottom of the page

Quote :
Description
Made with OEM-Quality fiberglass.

Hardware is included with all of our products. For products that required double-sided tape, industrial grade double-sided tape comes pre-installed.

Lol... what the hell is "OEM quality" fibreglass
that's fiberglass of the finest kind affraid
Back to top Go down
Driftnami

Driftnami

PostSubject: Re: JP body kits for VW   JP body kits for VW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Not everything from the manufacture is polyurethane for bumpers and other exterior styling ques
I would say an OEM quality fiberglass is probably many layers of fiberglass so it doesnt crack as easy as some of the cheap body kits on the market. Most of the $500 body kits are like 2 or 3 layers of fiberglass so if you look at it wrong it will crack. the more layers of fiberglass material used the stronger the piece is and the more abuse it will take
Back to top Go down
http://www.driftnamiperformance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JP body kits for VW   JP body kits for VW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JP body kits for VW
Page 1 of 1