Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how is modren warfare 2??

Go down 
+5
SLEDED
coady-admin
Sweetland
ABCZ
dirty diesel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dirty diesel

dirty diesel

how is modren warfare 2?? Empty
PostSubject: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm

i was just wondering what its like i know it just came out today but i know chirs or someone bought it
Back to top Go down
ABCZ

ABCZ

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 am

Everyone says it's awsome but I can't ever seeing myself spend that much on a cd! And why are they most active topics on this site about games?
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:03 am

I'm also wondering how good this is, think I'm going to buy it here right soon.
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 am

Sweetland wrote:

when did you get a Tiburon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
SLEDED

SLEDED

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

man Mark you change cars more than some people change their underwear.lol
Back to top Go down
Sweetland

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:26 pm

coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

Last Saturday. I still have the Jetta and Golf trying to sell them both though. I'm getting out of the car scene for a while cant afford to live and mod cars right now...also getting away from the headaches.
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

Last Saturday. I still have the Jetta and Golf trying to sell them both though. I'm getting out of the car scene for a while cant afford to live and mod cars right now...also getting away from the headaches.
At least you were able to be in the car scene Sad
As for CoD, WF1, had an awesome campaign but among the worse online ive seen. not a fan of up levelling up. rather just go online and play, Thats it. The best online game is still unreal tournament
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:03 pm

so for who ever has this game how much is it and is it worth buying it ??
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm

alan_morton wrote:
so for who ever has this game how much is it and is it worth buying it ??
either 60 or 70$
Back to top Go down
dirty diesel

dirty diesel

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm

soo hows the game??

and mark has lost his mind dont bother
Back to top Go down
coady-admin
Admin
coady-admin

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 am

Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

pretty good idea,, i did the same thing. couldnt afford anything so i bought the jeep, its the first viechle ive actually had 100% paid off haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlanticmotors.cjb.net
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Jareddent666 wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

As for CoD, WF1, had an awesome campaign but among the worse online ive seen. not a fan of up levelling up. rather just go online and play, Thats it. The best online game is still unreal tournament

Then you will love the Single player in MW2 as well, but you will Def. hate the Multi still.
The game is amazing guys, I love it. I can't vouch for the Console guys (which are most of you). You will have to ask Chris or RJ about that. I personally like the multiplayer level up system, and I have been doing almost nothing except playing this game since launch.

Definitely worth every penny I spent.
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Jareddent666 wrote:
Sweetland wrote:
coady-admin wrote:
Sweetland wrote:

Then you will love the Single player in MW2 as well, but you will Def. hate the Multi still.
The game is amazing guys, I love it. I can't vouch for the Console guys (which are most of you). You will have to ask Chris or RJ about that. I personally like the multiplayer level up system, and I have been doing almost nothing except playing this game since launch.

Definitely worth every penny I spent.
Apparently the PC version isn't as good as consoles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Modern_Warfare_2#Criticism_of_PC_version
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 pm

bought this today for 360 and im loving it so far find out how long it takes till i get bored of it lol
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 am

alan_morton wrote:
bought this today for 360 and im loving it so far find out how long it takes till i get bored of it lol

its bomb. i love it.
havent played online. about 4-5 hrs of solid gamin gets you through campain if you mess around a little.
Back to top Go down
alan_morton

alan_morton

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 pm

iCivic wrote:
alan_morton wrote:

its bomb. i love it.
havent played online. about 4-5 hrs of solid gamin gets you through campain if you mess around a little.

i should have it done by the end of today then ... dont got live yet
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:56 pm

it took 6:21 mins with a bit of messin around.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm

iCivic wrote:
it took 6:21 mins with a bit of messin around.

What difficultys?.. 4:58 on Reg, 6:48 on hard
Back to top Go down
dirty diesel

dirty diesel

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm

i might buy this but by the sounds of 6 hours to beat it dont sounds like fun to me
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:52 pm

dirty diesel wrote:
i might buy this but by the sounds of 6 hours to beat it dont sounds like fun to me
Thats straight non-stop gaming though. There is still Multiplayer (TONS of hours there) and the Spec-ops missions.
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 am

with me fuckin around it took 6:21 for reg...thats about 1.5 hrs in The Pit doing that course haha

But theres about 40 hrs worth of gamin to do everything in the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is modren warfare 2??   how is modren warfare 2?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how is modren warfare 2??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: