Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who bought it

Go down 
+9
KoryGTI
VWR
Pennell
jamie.3030
dirty diesel
Sweetland
iCivic
Leblunt
Munky
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDirtyFresh

TheDirtyFresh

Who bought it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm

If I go by his hp scale....

WTS: 2004 GTI 1.8t

Dyno'd 6358 whp and 1 metric fuck-tonne of tourque.

Asking Price 1 Skillion Dollars.
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 am

dont know wha theis thread is about nut for now i am the chris sicock, drunkkk, spend too much money at the bar nut got a new jo b so a feller muzzle celebrate, nothing like lap dances and drinkssssssssss, gave jim levingstein a place to stay and got him a job, hmmm seems odd iv been here for a month an can get ppl jobs yet i have trouble finding myself the right job, drunk beause theres nothing else to do, might g drink some more, howss y townnn
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 am

and ya teler will av that thing blown up/ lied abut real soon, korey you got your lisence yet and chris please explain to the the gdl system in ablerta becaue im really consused scratch
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 pm

wow made no sense what so ever! i picked up ur jobless and can find other people jobs and the fact you have to pay women for lap dances. jeeeze aint sounding like the great money making place you spoke of.

on another note seen me a new golf at the dealer here and it looks mint!
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:46 pm

what that was supposed to say was i got a new job, and i got a buddy of mine a job, so i went out to celebrate, and no lap dances are not free, but i bought him one and yes people do make money in alberta, but if you dont agree, argue with chris lol
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 am

I went for a ride in it tuesday, its pretty nice, he says he wants to put a standard in it
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 am

Jareddent666 wrote:
I went for a ride in it tuesday, its pretty nice, he says he wants to put a standard in it

hows he gonna switch transmissions with all that HP. It'll never handle it. banghead banghead banghead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who bought it   Who bought it - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who bought it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: