Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers

Go down 
+2
ubergeek
El Carto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
El Carto

El Carto

Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Empty
PostSubject: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:21 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 am

werd...whaddup wit dat shiz?? scratch you better keep in touch Carter. Haha I sorta met the real Jared tonight in his caravan. I guess you weren't lying. Fuck I have to post up those pics from the 8v swap Screwy

p'z
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 am

finally the truth is exposed cheers
ya man ill be keeping in touch forsure cant loose contact with all my german product loveing friends! but ill be back in a few months, soeone should find me a shady ass quattro that i can rock for the winter!
throw a feller a txt once in a while puck, stay safe Basketball
Back to top Go down
ubergeek

ubergeek

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

I'm fuckin drunk dude...KP sober drove for me tonight. Haha she got pulled over by the cops too lol. Only thing I'm gonna throw is throw up....Bud Lite Lime sucks ass!!! Barf
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 am

i fucking told you bud light lime is bad bad bad everyone's had a bad experience i thgink. i want going to carve a fucking jesus fish out of a bar of soap
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:23 am

haha im pretty sauced myself, been checking out all th greesey bars of macmurry. there quite something i must say, KP has a heavy foot from time to time haha we need her on the fourm, im goin to check out this strip club ill txt with the results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hocus_focus

hocus_focus

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 am

Bucknasty wrote:
finally the truth is exposed cheers
ya man ill be keeping in touch forsure cant loose contact with all my german product loveing friends! but ill be back in a few months, soeone should find me a shady ass quattro that i can rock for the winter!
throw a feller a txt once in a while puck, stay safe Basketball
jamie just picked one up maybe hell let you buy it from him lol
Back to top Go down
jamie.3030

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:09 am

not a chance in hell. have you not seen what he did to his last one? lol
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:54 am

ya but hace you seen my daily driver? lol the point is so the bimmer wont end up looking like that
Back to top Go down
El Carto

El Carto

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 am

and according to some stactics site brown is the least noticiable to the human eye, but the 4 rings are one of the more noticable things, guess it evens out lol
Back to top Go down
Jareddent666

Jareddent666

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Ubergeek wrote:
werd...whaddup wit dat shiz?? scratch you better keep in touch Carter. Haha I sorta met the real Jared tonight in his caravan. I guess you weren't lying. Fuck I have to post up those pics from the 8v swap Screwy

p'z
carter wasnt lying about what? lol, and were u drunk at McDonalds pucky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers   Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speeding around children, and dissing senior fourm menmbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: