Atlantic Motors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shipping rates?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wheels

Wheels

shipping rates? Empty
PostSubject: shipping rates?   shipping rates? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 pm

anyone know roughly the cost to ship a vehical say from ontario to ns?
Back to top Go down
SMG
Admin
SMG

shipping rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: shipping rates?   shipping rates? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:49 pm

A guy in the city that I know just did it for $700 or so. He couldn't get the time off work, I'd do a road trip instead. Thumb Up Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.efukt.com
Wheels

Wheels

shipping rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: shipping rates?   shipping rates? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm

SMG wrote:
A guy in the city that I know just did it for $700 or so. He couldn't get the time off work, I'd do a road trip instead. Thumb Up Cool

excellent Twisted Evil roady would be nice but there are a few things holding me back from that idea
Back to top Go down
iCivic
iCivic

shipping rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: shipping rates?   shipping rates? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Wheels wrote:
SMG wrote:

excellent Twisted Evil roady would be nice but there are a few things holding me back from that idea

you could always give someone the money to ship it and have them go get it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wheels

Wheels

shipping rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: shipping rates?   shipping rates? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

Ha I just wouldn't want to Risk something goin wrong on the way home. Or risk letting someone else drive my car lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shipping rates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: shipping rates?   shipping rates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shipping rates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Motors :: General Chat-
Jump to: